ATLAS mmo - Info - Tips - Strategy - Status - Guild Info

Updated K-11 Cornlants Haven Island guild base info:

We were able to take some neighbor land that became available. There still is not enough room for people to build HUGE personal homes here yet since we don’t want to build much on land since it kills spawning resources. But there is now more options… just ask us where you can build a small cozy house on stilts in the ocean area in the guild area until we get more land, works well and you can see what others have already done to get ideas.

Update #2The OTG Gods heard our prayers!!! :slight_smile: We now have not 1, but 2 PERMANENT DISCORD ATLAS CHANNELS (under Game Development). Thank you @Hashberry !!!

2 Likes

I haven’t found a map online yet that has each of the 225 grids labeled and I really wanted this information for planing out expeditions on my sloop … so I made one. Thought about keeping it all to myself but decided that others in the guild may find a use of it so I am posting it here for everyone to look at if they want to. It is a 7 meg file so I don’t know if you will be able to view it without downloading it or not.

Atlas Map with grid markers

Just so you know, Sam Crow is my in-game name. :slight_smile: I am he. hehehehe

Thanks for the updates! What mats do we need for the Schooner so I can help start collecting, as time permits.

Nehe, I think the main thing needed was wood. Maybe ask Cradz/Lilrich on the Discord text chat since most of the guys game too much and don’t read forums.

1 Like

:anchor: :loudspeaker: REPEAT ANNOUNCEMENT OF UPCOMING GUILD EVENT TONIGHT (SATURDAY) … We are aiming for 7pm-ish eastern for the dungeon run (though guild base K-11 event staging will be all day as time allows). Read the #Atlas Discord text-only channel for updated information throughout the day, thank you. All welcome!! Looking forward to the laughs!!! :smiley:
:skull: UPDATE: We are doing M-12 instead of O-14, we underestimated the insane aggro there and we are no match for the drakes and hydras yet. The Old Timer guild boat Captain will be Cradz and we have others sailing there separately.

Folks following this thread… quick update! As of this morning our fearless Pirate Poopdeck (@Lilrich100302 ) is now the official Lead for Atlas! Congratulations and thank you! OTG is now OFFICIAL for playing Atlas and we can use the “Old Timers Guild” name on our signs and such. NCO’s/in-game admins are still @Terra, @Cradz, @Taramil so if you need anything please reach out.

And thank you OTG staff for organizing the Atlas forums! Anyone reading this thread be aware that there’s now a main Atlas thread area and the Captains Logs updates are separate to make it easier.

2 Likes

Congratz PP!!! hehehe, lead us on to glory!!!