Muhammed Ali quoted on a plane that was experiencing moderate turbulence thats when your asked to put on your seatbelt. Stewardess asked him to put on his seatbelt after seeing him not wearing it. He said “I do not need a seatbelt I am Superman” She quipped “Superman does not need an Airplane” =)
Famous soccer player Cristiano Rinaldo quipped "God gave me to people to play " to which LIonel Messi said “I do not remember doing that” =)
Former MLB Outfielder Oscar Gamble:
"They don’t think it be like it is, but it do.
Do be do be do."
Wasn’t that Frank Sinatra?
YOGI BERRA QUOTES
While he is best known for his “Yogisms” few realize he is the only MLB player with 10 World Series rings as a player with the Yankees.
While there are many, here our Top 20 Yogisms:
- “When you come to a fork in the road… take it.”
- “You can observe a lot by just watching.”
- “It ain’t over till it’s over.”
- “We made too many wrong mistakes.”
- “No one goes there nowadays, it’s too crowded.”
- “I always thought the record would stand until it was broken.”
- “Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.”
- “In theory there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is.”
- “Pair up in threes.”
- “You’ve got to be very careful if you don’t know where you are going, because you might not get there.”
- “The future ain’t what it used to be.”
- “I usually take a two-hour nap from 1 to 4.”
- “If the world was perfect, it wouldn’t be.”
- “You don’t have to swing hard to hit a home run. If you got the timing, it’ll go.”
- “Ninety percent of the game is half mental.”
- “Never answer an anonymous letter.”
- “Why buy good luggage? You only use it when you travel.”
- “Take it with a grin of salt.”
- “It gets late early out here.”
- “I never said most of the things I said.”
LOOOOVE this!! lol i say ALLOT of the same things … #20 is the bestest!!