Aratech Coral mission

I’m gauging interest in the guild to do the Aratech Coral mission. For this mission, you need to kill 4 world bosses, 3 times each. When that is done, you get an achievement and a mount. None of the bosses are particularly difficult: Snowblind, Gargath, Primal Destroyer and Nightmare Pilgrim. Nightmare Pilgrim is probably the hardest one because there are some mechanics that must be followed. We’ll need a full 16 man group for Nightmare Pilgrim so we just as soon have a 16 man group for all the bosses. For those of you who have already done this mission, please consider helping out those who are new to the game or are returning after a long absence and have not done this mission. We’ll need 2-3 tanks, 3 healers and 10 or 11 DPS. If interested, let me know.

Let me know when you are thinking and I’d like to come along.

Thanks EATherrian. Depending on the group, maybe next Saturday. I’ll let you know.

I think we have around 12 or so for the Aratech Coral run. Let’s plan on meeting Saturday at 6:00 central time (7:00 eastern) so we can get a headcount and kill a few bosses if we have enough peeps.

I need to be done by 8:30 Eastern. Which side are we doing, or is it both?

We’ll start off doing pub side until we are done. We can do imp side later if people are interested. It will probably take us more than one Saturday to complete on each side. It will depend on the group. For each attempt, we’ll go no longer than 1 hour since the ops run starts at 8:00 eastern time.

We knocked out Snowblind yesterday. If we get an early enough start, we’ll try to get Gargath and Primal Destroyer this Saturday. Same time, 6:00 central, 7:00 eastern.

Aratech coral group, we are running tomorrow at 6:00 central, 7:00 eastern. If we can start on time, we might have time to kill 2 wb’s.

Same time tomorrow. We’ll knock out Primal Destroyer and if there is time, make a few attempts on Nightmare Pilgrim.

Just as a reminder for Nightmare Pilgrim you will need a full 32 people to run. This is a no joke fight.

You need a full 16 man to run. Any more than that and he will insta-kill the raid. I am aware of the mechanics.

We’ll take a few cracks at NP tomorrow, usual time. We’ll need a full 16 man group with 2 tanks, 4 healers and the rest DPS. It would help if one of the DPS has a taunt.

We took a couple of shots at NP Saturday. It took about 30 minutes to get enough pugs to join. One was a level 34 healer and another a level 54 DPS. Of course, none of the pugs were in discord. Still, we got the dog below 50% on the second attempt. We really need more guild members to help if possible. We would need 2 tanks, a healer and more DPS. We will try again 6:00 Saturday evening.

We are going to take a few shots again at Nightmare Pilgrim tomorrow at 6 central, 7 eastern. We could use all the guildies we can get. It will make the fight much easier than with pugs!

I will be there. I’m making a tank on the Imperial side for when we get to that, I know tanks are in short supply. Any guidance on how to gear him would be appreciated.

We will take a few more shots at Nightmare Pilgrim. Same time as usual. Please pitch in to help if you can.

Great job downing Nightmare Pilgrim yesterday! We need to do it 2 more times. Piece of cake right?

Nightmare Pilgrim group and anyone interested, we’ll go for kill #2 Saturday at 7:00 eastern/ 6:00 Central/4:00 Pacific time.

We are going to try Nightmare Pilgrim tomorrow at the usual time. This time, we won’t attempt it unless we have 3 tanks.

1 Like

Congrats to all for the 2nd Nightmare Pilgrim kill. Three tanks is definitely the way to go.