Application for BDO - Xcite

Im a friend of Cica_Neko. Ive been playing BDO for about 2-3 years on and off and now I’m just looking for a good group to have some fun with. Currently in the USAF stationed in Germany so I am on at weird hours. Thanks for reading, hope to be an addition to the team.

Application for Xcite

Family name- Xcite
In-game name- XciteWiz
OldTimers Guild Login - j*********@gmail.com [email redacted]

1. I have read and agree to the guild’s Terms of Service, Code of Conduct, and Privacy Policy.
    true

2. Your age: 25

3. I am under 25, but I am a friend or family member of the following OTG member:

4. I am under 25, but still wish to be considered. My age is:25

5. What game(s) most interest you right now?
    As of now I am playing BDO.

6. What user name(s) do you use on other gaming sites, such as current or past game sites, fan sites, or Steam. If you never use such discussion sites, please say so.
    LoCo is my steam name.

7. Why would you like to join OTG and/or and what are you expectations as a member?
    If this is the same OTG community that I’ve seen across many MMO’s, I’ve heard nothing but great things. Gaming communities are a dying breed and I would love to be part of a social, laid back environment.

8. Describe yourself in 3 words.
    Improving every day

9. Please tell us a bit more about yourself. You do not have to reveal anything personal. We would just like to get to know you a bit better.
    Well, I am currently in the USAF looking for a good group of people to play with. I am stationed in Germany and I am on at weird hours.

10. Tell us about your gaming experience. For example: What games have you played? What kinds of games or roles do you most enjoy?
    My favorite game is CSGO but when I need a break its always BDO. I run BDO AFK while I am playing so Im on 80% of the time.

11. Tell us about a specific gaming experience that was memorable for you. What was it and how did it impact you?
    My most memorable time playing games isnt the games themselves its the people I meet. Ive met friend online and actually got to meet them in real life and that wouldve never happened without gaming.

12. How did you hear about The Old Timers Guild?
    Cica_Neko actually joined first and said it was great so I am also trying to be apart of the Org.

13. Is there anything else we should know about you? (optional)
    I’m ready to let the fun begin.

Thank you for your inquiry into the BDO chapter of OTG! Please submit the application to join the community. Once that step has been approved we will look forward to your request into this chapter. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to ask.
https://forums.oldtimersguild.com/w/otg-application/steps/app_introduction
Happy gaming!

1 Like