Anyone still playing Exiles?

question

Im trying to get back into this one. Anyone playing on a PvP server? Or any server?

0 Likes

I just started up a few days ago on the otg server Muspelheim. But I’m leary of non official servers as they can go down or disappear all together. So I found that OTG used to play on the official server Official #1524 so I decided to play on that one. Lots of people online, only problem is finding a spot to build lol.

0 Likes

I agree about the private servers. Im on 1515 right now… Someone built a wall that takes over most of a section of the original map. I may give 1524 a look if this one doesnt pan out.

0 Likes

Yeah I heard of people doing that :frowning: So far this server seams really friendly, lots of people in chat and very helpful.

0 Likes

It looks like that wall is really old. Guys in the server said that that clan has been gone for a long time. They are all waiting for it to decay. Chat has been really helpful on this server also. Lots of spots we can build also.

0 Likes

Well that’s a good thing about the wall :smiley:. Does the game have some kind of endgame once your 60?

0 Likes