Anyone playing Elite Dangerous

Will do. Just got the launcher to acknowledge my Horizon’s Pass. I’m pretty green yet so a lot to learn and the finesse of flying. Might need to get a Joystick. Pilot Name: TrueWrathChild

I’ll be coming back once get we closer to the release of Odyssey / space legs. I kitted out my Eagle and Clipper instead of just playing for fun and doing that burned me out.

Wow,
If I understand correctly nobody is playing Elite Dangerous? I wanted to have OTGers to talk with, play with, and learn from, but I’m not seeing anything. Are there any in-game groups anymore?

I have almost 200 hours in ED but haven’t played it in a while. Such a fun game.

I played a lot and had fun with the new expansion, but OTG died out a while ago. We had a pretty big group for a while and some came back for the expansion. I haven’t touched it since end of 2021. My chieftain was maxed for Thargoid combat, Cutter my engineered for a do everything, but once Odyssey launched I had the most fun with the Eagle and mainly the Courier. Both maxed out with engineering with the Courier for speed combat. My Diamondback double engi FSD drive and stripped down for max jumping.

Odyssey was cool and fun and I played it for months, but engineering is the game play and I just couldn’t do it again.