Anybody else playing Outriders?

No im on GMT UK Time?

Ah. Okay. I live in the US but work for a company based in France (with co-workers in India and Spain) so I’m always having to juggle time zones–lol. So your 19:00 GMT is my 15 00 EST. :slightly_smiling_face:

Cool, let me get it installed. I’m guessing your player name is the same as on here, mines a bit different but similar. I’m on pc so I guess it cross plays? I’m on discord (RobbieRobot), or does it have local voice like on Wildlands?
I’ll check on the time difference, about 6 hours I think. (CST, Texas) Look forward to some co-op play for a change. Cheers sir.

Based on their production on W3 … and their sincere concern for the oops on Cyberpunk … I’ll fully support those guys. They didn’t make excuses, they said oh crap and hustled to fix it. Needless to say I’m a fan of their work. My gut says they are gamer/fan oriented over revenue.

Since Outriders is has crossplay, do we have to friend through Square Enix? If so my tag is H0FD0G (the 0 is a zero). I play it on Xbox.

It’s the same at Ubisoft for Valhalla and Breakpoint. Since I started those on Xbox too.

In game for all I am JarheadSFMF. That goes for Cold War too (cold war I play on PS5).

I am in Norcal so Pacific time

Huh… not sure how that works! I’ll check it out and friend you via Square Enix if needed. I think I’m Zoeykillswitch on there too. Same on Steam (need a new gaming rig-- my Alienware laptop is from 2014).

i just got the game last week only i play on psn Azazelbishop is my psn name feel free to add me

Cool! They just dropped a major update that fixes the terrible load times and nerfed the (enemy) snipers (they were one-shotting my partner). I completed one storyline playthrough, but I have multiple characters I’m building up.

@JarheadSFMF- looks like there is a code generator thingy for cross-platform. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like