Any thoughts about new EQ2 TLE Server Kaladim?

Hi there! Kethra here, super new recruit in process of joining OTG.

Since EQ2 is my current MMO, though I’m playing quite casually at present, I’ve been keeping an eye on the news and such for the game. What caught my eye was the new TLE server they are adding this month, Kaladim.

Since I’m very much into the nostalgia the game holds for me, I was probably going to roll a toon up there. I know the guild’s presence is on Halls of Fate (as are all of my toons), but was anybody thinking of checking out the new server at all? Seems to be the age of nostalgia in a lot of games, with Rift Prime, these time locked servers, and the upcoming WoW Classic.

Thoughts?

1 Like

Kethra, I am planning a pair of toons on Kaladim. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Sweet! My only problem at this point is deciding what I want to play… decisions decisions… :cold_sweat:

1 Like

Linking this here for those curious and for my own uses as well:

1 Like

I’m considering jumping in as well. Hmm… :grinning:

1 Like

So who ended up jumping on? Char names?

There are at least two OTG members besides me in the guild Court of the Blood Rose, a mostly Freeblood guild; other races are welcome!

Are there any plans for an OTG guild or is that staying on the other TLE?

I haven’t heard any plans for an OTG guild on Kaladim. =(

Are they still recruiting? Any classes you have too many of?

I think I pretty much nailed down my main to a Warden but I’m flexible.

1 Like

Folks are still re-rolling characters to find a race/class combo they like, @Ripp - all classes and races are still very welcome!

I’ve rerolled three times so far because the race was WRONG! All
wrong! :smiley:

1 Like

Nice. Who do I need to contact for an invite?

Any member of Court can invite. :blush:

I’m going to check this out. I havn’t played eq2 in ages…lol

guess I’ll have to wait a bit as you need an all access membership. Why I’m forced to get an all access membership for one game is annoying.

I’m afraid so… (on the all-access). We’ll miss you!

I just have to wait a few days till cheque day…lol

1 Like