Any interest in this game?

I was on Eidolon and it was either taken down, or the server crashed. I feel like this would be a good moment to check the pulse on the guild’s interest in this game.

Discovered a issue, the server you were on was not mine. A server with the same name in the EU was where you went. Not sure how that happened. Regardless, decided to restart the server with all new mods and changed the name. Left the Steam group the same name.

STEAM GROUP: Eidolon - Conan Exiles Shadows Lands

Shadows of the Wild Lands
Server: Shadows of the Wild Lands (Updated 2024-06-13)

IP: 104.192.226.146:7780
Password: WalkAbout

Server Mod Collection: Shadows of the Wild Lands

Voice and Chat via OTG - Conan Exiles Discord[discord.gg]

New Factions
New Weapons
New Armours
Roleplay and Utility Mods
Tweaks

2 Likes

I jumped on. The server is fantastic, thank you!

It seems like it has some interesting new additions, just have to find time to go through all the new stuff!

So here’s a pretty big bug I’ve found. Up north beyond The Unnamed city is an unfinished Temple to Mitra. Just north of that is an anaconda, and just before it strikes (whether that be me or another animal), the game completely freezes and I have to perform a hard reboot. This is twice and I see that the server is down right now. While it could be a specific mod or combination, I’ve seen this issue for CE going back to 2021. Have you or anyone else dealt with this before?

Yup verified, I didn’t even fight the snake, I just led a rhino into it. Ok Ill have to track down the issue. Its been awhile since I had a conflict like that. I’m going to avoid the snake for now while I check with the mod collection creator.

Talked to the guy who made the mods and he is in the process of updating them all actually. He gave me some pointers and I will make some changes.

1 Like

Awesome, sounds good! Thanks for looking into it! If there is something I can do to assist, please let me know.

STEAM GROUP: Eidolon - Conan Exiles Shadows Lands

Shadows of the Wild Lands
Server: Shadows of the Wild Lands (Updated 2024-06-13)

IP: 104.192.226.146:7780
Password: WalkAbout

Server Mod Collection: Shadows of the Wild Lands

Voice and Chat via OTG - Conan Exiles Discord[discord.gg]

New Factions
New Weapons
New Armours
Roleplay and Utility Mods
Tweaks