Anthem interest

Just took a quick look at the premium account offering. I am wondering if can help with two questions.

Is Anthem the first game being launched within the premium account offer?

Does anyone know what the “Extra content included with new EA games” is for Anthem? For any other games that this has applied to?

I watched some video (the one of a complete mission) and thought it was interesting. Reminded me of Warframe.

Thanks.

I’m not sure if this is the first one or not , as I haven’t been in my Origin account in a couple years or so, but as long as it’s in the premium library you get the game and all the DLC (extra) content for free with the game .

For instance the first game I ever played on origin was Dragon Age Inquisition, i only bought the basic edition. Well when I upgraded my account to premium it gave me the option to upgrade D.A. Inq with all the extras at no cost.

Hope that helps.

Hey, man thanks. We are all trying to piece this together. I hadn’t really thought about the account subscription for origin premium.

Ok, just to be clear about my question… I am asking because the chart on this page…

https://www.origin.com/usa/en-us/store/origin-access

Says that with premium account you get “Extra content included with new EA games”. I am interested what that is. (It is apparently worth at least $20 per new game.) Obviously, if there has been a “new game” before Anthem we should be able to see what this meant for that game(s). If Anthem is the first one, then we should only be able to see what this means for Anthem.

I think that means the extra skins and what not that are posted on this page
https://www.ea.com/games/anthem/buy

See below for how you can play early/preorder/whatever.

Everyone can play the demo on Feb 1st, and Preorders/Subs get to play it on Jan 25th. Progression does not carry over.

Oh EA… When will you ever learn… People should not need a spreadsheet to order a game.

@Splutty I agree :exclamation:

I’m in for Anthem. I’m not going to preorder though. I want to watch a week of twitch streams and then decide for sure.

1 Like

Windows 10 ONLY?

ps4 and xbox as well

Well, if that’s the case then I won’t be playing Anthem at all :slight_smile:

thats why Im getting for my xbox one X :slight_smile:

I would like to Apply to be the Anthem Chapter Lead - If there is a guild system we will need a leadership team. I have recently Stepped down from my Officer position in BDO because my main passion is shooter games. I am currently playing ROE full time as well and would like to have some more members join in and get ready as it to has a 3rd person view and a shooter/battle royal. Just might help get you all warmed up. Not sure if this is the place to apply or whatever but i wanted my name in the hat as I have had the experience within OTG in multiple leadership positions and think this game could have a great take off and a following within OTG if it were to take off.

give same reply i gave to Doibs… gonna play this I also nominate Void for chapter lead!

The first Beta weekend i believe is coming soon so Hopefully you’ve got your pre-orders in eh.

We appreciate the offer, @Void (and thanks @shinoshi for supporting it!). A forum is incoming, but there are no staffing needs for Anthem at this time.

We’ll get all of your Anthem threads moved into their new home as soon as its available! :gun: PEWPEW

What you mean, just so I can clarify is that their are no needs within OTG, at this time correct?

Correct, I’m sorry. Leadership has discussed OTG’s plans for Anthem (which got us a forum!). There are no staffing wants for Anthem at this time. Again, we all appreciate your offer!

Game Dev & General Games are both areas of OTG that are accustomed to constantly watching for changes in the games or communities. The situation will be reevaluated as necessary.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to reach out to myself or Dewald here in dev, or to Benbrada or Viking in General Games. We’ll be happy to help!