Anthem interest

Graphically is stunning. Gameplay was very fluid. Limited on what we could do, but I actually really enjoyed it. I’m hoping for a more updated build and another alpha weekend. But from what I played… Totally in

Jason Oliver

Datum Machining
801-230-7428

I am so looking forward to this game :slight_smile:

I am going to play it. :sunglasses:

Already Pre-Ordered. Count me in :call_me_hand:

I for one am anticipating the release of this game. I just hope there is some sort of guild system in place. Adding friends and then inviting them is ok, I would just prefer to pull from a list of folks in guild to pull from.

They’ve said that there will be some sort of guild system in place though what it looks like has yet to be seen. They haven’t released a lot on guilds yet.

1 Like

Here is a good video explaining dome of the end game content and some other neat things.

https://www.unilad.co.uk/gaming/anthem-demo-dates-confirmed-for-2019-progress-wont-carry-over/?utm_source=UniladGaming

Demo dates are up

1 Like

I am planning on playing Anthem next month on the PC. Is anyone else planning on playing?

1 Like

I’ll be playing as well.

1 Like

I’m in, just pre-ordered a couple days ago, looking forward to this.

1 Like

I want to but I’m not sure if I can suppress my anti EA bias enough to buy this game.

It’s not just EA. It’s also that Bioware has pretty much lost its shine for me as well :frowning:

So far I’ve liked everything that I’ve seen so I preordered the PC version the other day.

1 Like

I’m not a “shooter” guy because generally I suck balls at them, but the lure of flying around as Iron Man is strong in this one :slight_smile:

PEWPEW! :boom:

The only “shooters” I’m good at are made with Jack Daniels :tropical_drink:

1 Like

I have been looking into this for a while and I just bought into it the other day.
What’s really cool about how I bought in was, all i had to do was upgrade my Origin account to premium which is $100 bucks for a year Sub. Really not bad for 8 bucks a month you get access to their ENTIRE library .
So not only do you get the high end version of Anthem but I am playing games like Battlefield 5, Titanfall 2, Star Wars Battlefront 2 to name a few, for free ! This is awesome cause I never got around to playing any of theses games especially for the 60 buck price tag most of them had when they released.
So for 8 bucks a month = NO BRAINER :):grinning:

Yeah I thought about this as well (PLUS: @Edzwarr you get to start Anthem a week earlier!) but most of the games in the list I’d play I already own on one platform or more :laughing:

1 Like

Your right Ben, I forgot to add the fact you get the head start as well:+1::+1::+1::+1: