Another hobby of mine - Painting miniatures: Marvel United

I got back into painting miniatures with this fun board game. Warning: It’s a kickstarter FOMO rabbit-hole!

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

If you’re inclined: Marvel United Core Box 2021 - Album on Imgur has more shots.

X-men arrive in a week or two. I’m very excited to get them.

8 Likes

I have all the expansions of the first KS for this and the got in on the new X-Men expansions as well, it is a pretty cool game.

very nice job on the minis, I just lost my job so if I don’t find something quick maybe I will pick up my brush again.

1 Like

I have so much CMON stuff, and since I don’t particularly care about super hero stuff, I decided to sit this one out. lol

ps: Nice job on the minis, I’m not used to minis generally being matte, but they look really good.

1 Like

I bought this game at Walmart for $21.97. It looks fun. Your figures look great being painted!

they look fantastic and the matte finish gives them a nice uniqueness. I painted lead AD&D and Mechwarrior mechs from when I was 10 to into my late 20’s. use to whittle down wooden match sticks to paint emblems and logos. take a drop of paint (ie: black) and mix it with a couple drops of water. then apply it to get into all the tiny crevices of armor or into the links of chainmail. water made it flow real nice and evaporates quickly in such small ammounts.

1 Like

Minis look great!!! The level of detail blows me away.

Thanks for compliments!

When I get to work on the X-men I’ll let ya know :smiley:

Nice work! What paints do you use? I’m a Reaper Mini paint and mini fan. Tends to be my winter/rainy day hobby. Just collecting paints is addicting. hah!

Since all of my Ral Partha paints were bricked, I needed everything new. I went with Army Painter and bought about 70 paints and a dozen washes.

I’m very happy with them overall. I’ll start branching out into other brands to compliment what I have.

1 Like