Announcing Neverwinter: The Heart of Fire featuring Acquisitions Incorporated

Greetings Adventurers!

The new Acquisitions Incorporated headquarters has opened up in Protector’s Enclave! Internship applications will begin processing starting November 6 when Neverwinter: The Heart of Fire featuring Acquisitions Incorporated launches on PC! Interested parties will be working for Omin Dran and Jim Darkmagic, voiced by Penny Arcade’s Jerry Holkins and Mike Krahulik, alongside Walnut Dankgrass, voiced by Amy Falcone.

Survive orientation and adventure through the Sword Coast in this unique storyline. The Heart of Fire includes a brand new Skirmish, a profession systems overhaul, a Beholder convention, and more! Look out for in-depth Developer Blogs leading up to the November 6 launch!

1 Like

Just did the orientation mission. A lot of fun… even though I haven’t played in awhile and forgot how everything in the game works lol

It is different. Lots of improvements on game play. But if you start a new character you get some perks too… which is what I just did… grrrr … pretty sure I have each class now.

1 Like

Oh didn’t know that. Wish I could boost a character lol

dooo it! check out this stuff… https://blog.nwo-uncensored.com/neverember-recruitment-event-guide/

pet, 2 companions, AD and a huge bag!

btw - Control Wizard my new main!