An OlderTimer just keeping in touch

Great to hear from someone older that still games!

1 Like

Trustee!!! So glad to hear you are doing well. I enjoyed playing with the Shadow group in Rift back when I was still playing Rift. Moved on to GW2 and now am in Wow.

Hope to see you pop into Wow here once in a while…but as Aerythe says, just pop into Discord and chat. We are always happy to welcome any older farts (I think I even qualify for that at 74 now). At least the Alliance crowd doesn’t mind some of my jokes…hehehhe.

Hi Lyn - so good to hear from you. It’s been awhile since we grouped together. Yep I’m still around - and going strong for an 88 year old. Most of shadow group will be going for the division 2 - but not me - it’s too fast paced for me. I’m dabbling with eso a bit - but also - I’m going to try out black desert online. we will see how it works out.

1 Like

So glad to hear back from you…and glad to know all is well with you. Enjoy whichever game you choose.

Take care. :smiley_cat:

Trustee, my fellow Shadow Grouper, I’m glad you are responding well and taking it easy.

You know that I’ll be praying for your continued health and gaming.

Trustee, so good to see you post. I don’t see many people in the OTG Discord and I feel like I’ve lost track of a good many folks.

May you continue to heal well.

Thanks for the post. I wish you well. I am taking a couple of new characters and fooling around a bit with them in elder scrolls online. I expect that what we need for more guild activity is a couple of really good, new mmo rpg games to get our teeth into. May they come soon. Hopefully this year or next. Oh my, I’m not getting any younger.