About Atlas and our Goals

Atlas is an pirate MMO adventure/survival game from Grapeshot Games. Build, customize, and sail your own ships and rafts alone or with a crew of other players, team up or fight with other ships and crews, fight Undead, Monsters, Elementals and uncover buried treasure and loot! Find the Power stones and Fight the Kraken! Gather resources and build a community with your fellow OTG members!

Be sure to check out our captains log which Terra updates every few days with our adventures and misadventures linked below!

ATLAS Captain's Logs (OTG guild on public NA-PVE Hydra's Den) - Pre 3/20/19 server wipe

Introducing our officers and their goals!

Lilrich100302/Pirate Poopdeck (CL) Chapter Leader/Raiding Officer - Powerstones and Loot! Those are my goals! I want my crew and I be one of the most powerful on the server doing all the best end game stuff raiding all the Golden Age Ruins with the most powerful weapons! All while running a peaceful ship internally and this cannot be done without my officers:

Terra (NCO) Welcome Commity Officer - My Goals are to explore and experience every aspect of this game. I have been actively seeking new lands to claim for the OTG Banner.

Taramil (NCO) Crafting/Trading Officer - My Goals are to explore and experience every aspect of this game. I have been actively seeking new lands to claim for the OTG Banner. Long term dream is to build a player run Trade Port.

Bambi (NCO) Welcome Commity Officer - Help run various events. Neighbor relations and treaties. Wants to keep everything running smoothly and nonviolently as possible for now!

While you can see all of us have very different goals and expectations. Atlas is a game like that you can come in and kind of do whatever you want. From being a farmer to a builder to a pirate… You can even be a musician!

Come join us and lets sail the seas of ATLAS together!

3 Likes