- New Planet: Dantooine - With the renewed war between the Galactic Republic and the Sith Empire, the remote planet of Dantooine has become the next stage in this growing conflict.
- New In-game Event: The Pirate Incursion - This new recurring in-game event will take place on Dantooine as the Republic, Empire, and Nova Blade pirates vie for control of the planet. New Daily and Heroic Missions, new rewards, and more! This event will run twice from June 4th – June 11th and again from June 11th – June 18th. After that it will be a standard recurring event.
- New Planetary Transitions - Alderaan, Corellia, Hoth, Korriban, Tython and many more planets have had their arrivals updated. Travel the galaxy in your favorite starship and see these planets like never before.
- Double Event – Earn double experience, Command Experience, and more from June 11th – June 18th.
- Nar Shaddaa Nightlife – The Nightlife event returns with new rewards! Get your credits ready for June 18th – July 30th.
- Corrected an issue where in some situations Weekly conquest Objectives and Targets would reset.
- Players who deposit credits into their Guild Bank will no longer be dropped to character select in rare circumstances.
- Players can now travel to any Stronghold from the Tatooine Stronghold Terminal as intended.
- It was recently discovered that wall art depicting the Jedi Code on Ossus was written out of order. The Jedi have launched an investigation into this error, which has now been corrected.
- Combining the Guild Perk “Mount Improvements III” with “Improved Speeder Piloting V” no longer slows some mounts.
- Using the “Disconnect” ability while transformed into Scyva on Iokath now properly returns the player to their normal form.
- Quick Travel, Emergency Fleet Pass, and all Priority Transports now play their full animation when used.
- A character’s weapons will no longer float in front of the character when they are revived.
- Players can no longer end up stuck off of the train in the Umbara Stronghold in some situations.
- Players can now preview items from their Guild Bank.
- Many Stronghold centerpiece hooks now have additional hook slots of varying sizes (in addition to functioning as a centerpiece hook).
- The drop rate for item rating 252 and 258 items along with Masterwork Crystals has been increased for Command Crates.
- A percentage of all experience earned is now converted into Conquest Points.
- The multiplier for earning Conquests points in a Guild has been reduced to 2x (down from 3x).
- Developer note: Although this is a nerf to the multiplier for Conquests in Guilds, an average player should not see a reduction in Conquest Points earned due to the XP > Conquest point change. Active players should see increased Conquest points earned overall.
- The Stalwart Defense utility no longer grants unintended damage reduction in addition to the 30% reduction granted while stunned.
- Corrected an issue where Companion affection was not calculating the correct bonus for time efficiency and crit rate.
Flashpoints + Operations + Uprisings
- The K’lor’Slug Guardian will no longer stop attacking the player in rare circumstances.
- The Dread Transposer will now teleport the player back on to the platform as intended during the Dread Master Tyrans encounter.
Gods From the Machine
- Having the Guild Perk “Vitality Set Bonus” will no longer cause the Communication Breakdown debuff to last indefinitely during the Master Mode Izax Encounter. This was blocking combat resurrections during the encounter.
- Players can no longer reflect damage from the Anchor Drone’s during the Izax encounter.
Items + Economy
- The May the 4th Droid has had their in-game name corrected to M4-Y8.
- Corrected an issue where players who had the Galvanized Infantry Armor set unlocked in Collections were instead receiving the Energized Infantry Armor Set.
- The visual effects from the Arclight Nova mount will no longer persist when the player dismounts.
- The Makeb Canopy Stronghold Decoration has been restored to its original size.
- The Irrigated Garden Decoration can now be picked up when placed on the Manaan Rooftop Garden.
- A number of Weapons now function properly in Collections:
- Defiant Technographer’s Blaster
- Defiant Technographer’s Offhand Blaster
- Defiant Technographer’s Blaster Rifle
- Defiant Technographer’s Sniper Rifle
- BL-28 Blaster
- BL-28 Blaster Rifle
- BL-28 Sniper Rifle
- EL-34 Rotary Plasma Cannon
- Exquisite Champion’s Dualsaber
- Exquisite Champion’s Lightsaber
- Interstellar Regulator’s Assault Cannon Dorn
- Interstellar Regulator’s Blaster Dorn
- Dauntless Avenger’s Saberstaff
- Interstellar Regulator’s Blaster Rifle Dorn
- Interstellar Regulator’s Sniper Rifle Dorn
- Dauntless Avenger’s Lightsaber
- Unassembled Components can now be stacked as intended in Legacy Storage.
- Increased the drop rate for the Symbiote Rakling for killing The Eyeless on Story Mode during the Rakghoul Plague event.
- Cartel Market Certificates can now drop from the High Roller slots during the Nar Shaddaa Nightlife Event.
Missions + NPCs
- Players will no longer be stuck in the ground after using the Forge during Chapter XII: Visions in the Dark.
- Troopers who use the Ossus story autocomplete will now receive Theron Shan as intended.
- Troopers who complete Chapter XI: Disavowed now receive the Colonel title as intended. Troopers who previously earned this title but did not receive it should now see it on their character.
- Fixed a variety of typos and inconsistencies in the Mission names and text for the Eternal Championship.
- Fixed a variety of typos and inconsistencies in the Mission names and text for Ossus Missions.
- Darth Marr will no longer drop loot if he dies as your Companion during Chapter I: The Hunt.
- The Mission item “Guidance Beacon” will now highlight as usable as intended during the Agent Class Mission “The Sky Burns”.
- Corrected a typo in the loading screen text for Sith Warriors starting the Knights of the Fallen Empire storyline.
- Weekly Missions for the Ossus Lair Boss has been added to the Fleet Mission Terminals.
- The Guild Recharge Drone can no longer be used in Warzones.
- Players can no longer use Phase Walk to capture points from further than intended in Warzones.