- Geonosian Queen Lair Boss – The Sith Empire’s ruthless assault on the Jedi colony on Ossus began with Darth Malora, who created her own breed of mutated Geonosian warriors to use as shock troops for the attack. But before she created her insectoid army, Malora first had to create their master and originator. Left unguarded and unsupervised, this mutated Geonosian Queen is now unleashing countless waves of her monstrous spawn to dominate the planet’s surface!
- Ranked PvP Season 10 – This update marks the end of Season 10! This also marks the beginning of Season 11’s pre-season. Players will receive any seasonal rewards via in-game mail when Season 11 begins in a few weeks.
- Masterwork Weapons – Players can expand their arsenal with new masterwork weapons, these can be crafted with materials acquired from the Geonosian Queen on Ossus. They can also be purchased from a vendor for Monumental Shards, which are a new Mission reward on Ossus.
- Double XP Event – Earn double rewards from February 19th – February 26th.
- Sending in-game mail now displays the correct shipping fees (the correct amount was being taken):
- With item: 100 credits
- With credits: 100 credits
- The following Achievements for defeating Izax on Master Mode no longer reset:
- Defeating Izax (8-player)
- Defeating Izax (16-player)
- Doom’s Delay
- Using “/follow” once again works when mounted.
- The Archived Cartel Market Reputations are no longer visible.
- Players will no longer see unowned mounts in their Vehicles tab.
- Jaesa, Khem Val, Nadia, and Doc can now be acquired from the Companion Locator Terminal.
- Added clearer error messages to a number of Guild Perks when trying to use them in PvP and Master Mode Operations.
- Companions are once again sorted by Influence level in the Crew Skills window.
Flashpoints + Operations + Uprisings
- Progress on the “Foundry Finisher” Achievement will no longer also add progression to the Advanced and Elite versions of the Achievement.
- Increased the frequency of 8v8 matches popping over 12v12.
Items + Economy
- The Torch Jedi Master Shrine will no longer unlock the Torch Jedi Knight Shrine when used.
- The Ossus Explorer set will now show the correct icon and armor preview for Jedi Consulars.
- The Crystal Light Stronghold Decoration from the Ossus Reputation Vendor now shows up correctly in the preview window and unlocks the intended Decoration when used.
- Masterwork items released in 5.10 will now properly stack their set bonus count with lower-tiered items.
Missions + NPCs
- Only players who supported Khem Val can now recruit him during the Ossus storyline.
- Non-Sith Inquisitor players will no longer be blocked from progressing the “Infiltration” Mission on Ossus due to incorrectly receiving the “Talk to Khem Val” step.
- The datapad on the “Missing Pieces” Mission will now reset as intended after a group member interacts with it.
- Winning a Galactic Starfighter match will now properly progress the “Weekly Event: Galactic Starfighter” Mission.
- The current state of Malcolm and Acina (such as dead or alive) will now display properly in the Companions and Contacts interface.
- Kaliyo will no longer show as available for players who banished her.
- Theron Shan will no longer show as available for players who exiled or killed him.
- Theron Shan’s status will no longer change after completing the Ossus storyline.
- Players who romanced Theron Shan will no longer be blocked from progressing the Ossus storyline in some situations.
- Koth will now show as summonable or unavailable respectively, based on prior player choice.
- Koth’s status will no longer change after completing the Ossus storyline.
- When starting the Ossus storyline, player’s faction choice from Iokath will now be properly recognized.
- Class story Companions are no longer duplicated and shown as unavailable in the Companions and Contacts list.
- We get it Paxton, it isn’t your finest hour. Please stop saying it so much. (We have corrected an issue where Paxton fires the same voice line in all situations.)
- Lana Beniko will no longer show up twice in the Inflection Point cinematic.
- Players can once again share [Heroic 2] and [Weekly] Missions.
- Sith Warriors who refuse to recruit Light Side Jaesa during “Back in the Fold” can now recruit her from the Companion Locator Terminal.
- Progress will no longer be blocked due to Tau and Anri missing in some situations during the “No Soldier Left Behind” and “The Lost Colony” Missions.
- “Rubble Piles” and the “Ancient Jedi Vessel” will no longer become uninteractable in some situations during the “Collected History” Mission on Ossus.
- All players will receive kill credit as intended when defeating the Colossus Droid on Iokath.
- Players who complete Jaesa’s Alliance Alert will no longer receive both Dark and Light Jaesa.
- Corrected an issue where in some situations, a player would not receive their title when achieving certain Valor Ranks.