2022 ESO Holiday Party -Saturday Dec. 17, 2022 @ 3:pm EST

Holiday Party - Saturday Dec. 17, 2022 @ 3:pm EST

Wear your favorite costume, dye it green for our Christmas Card Photo

Contest during the event will be…

Fashion Show
Create a one-of-a-kind look with the Outfitter station’s styles and dyes you have unlocked.
and
Sheogorath Library challenge @ Tess’s Villa

Hope to see everyone there

2 Likes

Tess remember Group 5 in LOTRO? Trustee your group healer now age 92 glad to say hi and Merry Christmas. Remember me to the ESO gang. I’m still actively playing the game - have good solo characters so I can get around in the game - but slowed down a bit so I play games at a slower pace.

I remember the good old days of group play in lotro, eso and other games. In the guild since 2006.

its always good to hear from you, good times in them LOTRO days
I hope to see you at the party and bring your best costume to be judge for the contest :slight_smile:

Tess, I continue to enjoy eso and have some good high level characters. Whether I’m at the party or not, I wish you a Merry Christmas. We did some good grouping over the years and were very good friends.
I fondly remember the old gang and the fun we had. I play a high level melee Dragon Knight. Lots of fun.

I’m able to go where I want and do what I want in the game. At my age I’m slower now and play the game in the evenings at my own pace.

2 Likes