The New Life Festival in-game event beings this Thursday, December 19 at 10:00AM EST and runs until Thursday, January 2, 2020, at 10:00AM EST.
Grab the New Life Festival quest from the in-game Crown Store and use it to find the New Life Herald, Breda, located south of the city of Windhelm, Eastmarch.
Completing this quest will open up several DAILY quests. Breda’s Bottomless Mead Mug collectible, which provides a two-hour 100% boost to XP gains when consumed is available after completing the first starter quest.
GIFT BOXES GALORE
Each time you complete a New Life Festival daily quest, you receive a New Life Festival Gift Box. These celebratory coffers can contain all manner of festival-themed goods, including Motif chapters, recipes, collectibles, furnishings, and more:
- Skinchanger Motif chapters
- New Life recipes
- New Life collectibles (packaged in Runeboxes and tradeable):
- Sword-Swallower’s Blade memento
- Juggler’s Knives memento
- Fire-Breather’s Torches memento
- Mud Ball Pouch memento
- Nordic Bather’s Towel costume
- Colovian Filigreed Hood hat
- Colovian Fur Hood hat
- A selection of lights, lamps, and lanterns for your home to celebrate the Signal Fire Sprint
- Draughts of Stealth and Escape to celebrate the Trial of Five-Clawed Guile
Of course, this festive season is all about spreading holiday cheer and goodwill, and throughout the event, when you open a New Life Festival Gift Box, you have a chance to receive a Charity Writ. This year, you can discover two different Charity Writs within Reward Boxes:
- New Life Charity Writs–Complete 12 of these to unlock the “Newly Charitable” Achievement and Crystalfrost skin.
- New Deep Winter Charity Writs–Complete to unlock pages from the new Skaal Explorer outfit style!
EARN EVENT TICKETS & ACQUIRE ANY BERRY
The first two times you complete a New Life Festival daily quest, you earn an Event Ticket in addition to your Gift Box for each. You can earn only two Event Ticket this way per day, with the timer resetting at 1:00AM EST each morning.
However, because of the postponement of the Undaunted Celebration in November, we decided to reward Event Tickets for bosses slain throughout the entirety of the New Life Festival. Each day, when you defeat your first boss you receive three Event Tickets in addition to that boss’ regular rewards.
Here’s the bosses that’ll count:
- World bosses
- Delve bosses
- Final dungeon bosses
- Final trial bosses
- Final arena bosses
- Dragon hunt, Dolmen, and Abyssal Geyser bosses
That means each day, you could earn up to five tickets. Don’t forget to loot!
The Impresario has opened her warehouse during the New Life Festival, and has a ton of new and returning items you can spend your Event Tickets on, including:
- All four Indrik Feathers
- New Pure-Snow Berries of Ripeness
- All previous Pure-Snow Indrik Berries
- New Frost-Light Indrik pet
- ALL previous Indrik Berries (!)
- New Skaal Explorer Outfit Style pages
That’s right, during the New Life Festival, you can acquire ANY of the year’s Indrik Berries! Before now, these berries were available only during previous in-game events, so if you’re missing one or two berries from past evolutions, now is your chance to catch up.