Trustee still hanging in there

OMG, how are you Tonica. Nice to see your posting. What are you up to these days?

still hanging in there. wish you all well.

1 Like

Get well soon, my brother. You are in my prayers.

It’s really good to hear from you Psi Opps. I’m getting older, but I’m in good hands. He is really looking after me, and I’m in healing mode. I’ll be back into gaming soon. We need to keep on praying for Pops. I think that he is continuing to have some health issues. It’s good that the VA is helping him with those. I miss the good old days. We really had fun. Be blessed my friend.

1 Like

I’ll definitely pray for Pops and for your recovery.

I hope a game comes out that the Shadow Group can agree on. I really want to get the band back together while we can.

A couple of months ago, OneDrive showed me memories of images I had stored that date in years past. It showed me a series of screenshots that I took of our group after completing the Eye of Azshara quest. It showed the toons Aqiro, Argen, Arwenkyrie, Popsora and me, Zariel.

I’m older and slower, more into single player games now, but I have fond memories of shadow group, and other guild static groups that I was in. For my age, I’m doing fine, still being blessed. And I’m still having fun in gaming.
I enjoy the group. I enjoy the guild, and it’s all about having fun. It’s good to keep in touch.

I would love it, if a really great mmo would come along.

1 Like

Particularly, one that does not require super-quick twitch responses. A game that lets us play at our rhythm.

I have not heard of anything like that on the horizon.

I’ve stopped by the channel a few times and it’s hit or miss whether or not I find anyone online. I’ll keep trying. Hopefully, we can all catch up.

This is research, fellas.

We’re all gonna face slowing reflexes, and we’ll all still want to hang out with guildies. If you figure it out, we’re all gonna copy you. :smiley:

Well, I’m with you. Love to game. Love to group. Love my gaming friends and the guild.
I’m hanging in there.

You got it Psi Ops. Just looking for the right games to come along.