New World - Amazon

I received my Alpha invite yesterday.

If you want to group up message True in the Alpha forums

Attention: PLEASE DO NOT DISCUSS YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE NEW WORLD ALPHA TEST, AS PER THE ALPHA TEST GUIDELINES.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201482650&pop-up=1

2.7 Beta Tests. We may offer access to confidential, preview, early access, alpha, beta, kappa, or similarly designated pre-release versions of our Games (collectively, “Beta Tests”). Please note that these versions may have limited features, may be available to play only during limited times, and may contain other limitations. If you participate in a Beta Test that we designate as confidential, you will keep all information about that Beta Test (including the Game and Game Content and related features and functionality provided in the Beta Test) and your participation confidential, including after public announcement of the Beta Test, until we give you authorization that you may disclose this information. You also agree that: (i) Beta Tests are works in progress and may contain bugs which may cause loss of data or damage to your device; (ii) playing Beta Tests is at your own risk and we are not liable for loss of data or damage to your device caused by Beta Tests; (iii) any In-Game Items or status indicators that you accumulate during beta periods as well as the player history associated with your account may be erased at various points during the testing process; (iv) you will not provide your Beta Test access code or key to any other person without our consent; and (v) we have no obligation to make Games or features in a Beta Test generally available.

They have said you can say your in alpha

Blockquote [ New World ‏ @ playnewworld (https://twitter.com/playnewworld)
FollowFollow @ playnewworld
Replying to @ Dopameanx [@ KingMelkorTV (https://twitter.com/KingMelkorTV) @ haxmjolk
You can say you are an Alpha Tester. That is totally acceptable.

1 Like

I saw that and we talked about it over Discord but yes, thank you for posting the tweet, I meant to get it up here but forgot.

So, we can say we’re in Alpha, but nothing else?

**Oh, the edit is to say I found the tweet. I need to use twitter more often, I guess.

GT

For the moment, you can say you are in the Alpha, but little else. Their NDA actually states that you cannot even say you are in the Beta should that occur. That may change via twitter or some other communication.

Sweet, another article. Getting excited for this.

Anyone playing already?

D’oh, this reminds me to actually download the game since the invite has been sitting in my inbox for days.

There’s a few playing I saw mentioned on OTG FB group. I know @Finbar is one.

I am in Alpha.

My name is Finbar (in most games).

OH let me know how this is. Very interested in getting back into MMOs.

I sent a friend request to “Finbar” and “Finbar Grim” @Finbar

My current toon is “Benbrada Grimm” (Wilderness Survial")

1 Like

I have created an invite only discord channel for New World. Send Finbar a PM for an invite. Only do this if you have an alpha invite. Asking for an invite assumes you have been given New World Alpha Access.

There is also a TEMPORARY in game clan/guild set up. Contact Truewall or myself for in game invites.

Awesome! Thanks for the help and setting this up! Go GD (second only to GG)

1 Like

Yay, I just checked some old emails and I did receive an invite late April. Will DL this weekend.

I played in the first round but haven’t been back. Any better?

1 Like