Marvel Future Fight

Why them? Why not updates to Bucky, “Falcon”, Ms Marvel, Shang-Chi, Moon Knight, She-Hulk, Hawkeye(s), Loki, etc. Basically everyone who just had or has a movie or TV series?

Not to mention with the Hellfire Gala there should be a bajillion new unis for X-Men and other mutants…

Very good questions. No simple answer.

Historically updates have had good cross promotion with MCU. With world events in the last year (when Black Widow was originally supposed to be released), they have had to shift focus. Which is a good thing, because I, for one, was getting sick of highly MCU centric updates. Now they have been forced to adapt to a lot of actual source material (the COMICS!!) over the last year. We’ve seen popular runs and current runs highlighted.

I am sure they will get around to Hellfire Gala/X-men/mutant update again. I’m not entirely familiar with that whole setup, but there is a very high likelihood.

Falcon and Winter Soldier and Loki are bound to get some sort of update given the Wandavision mid-month update we had. And honestly I think M.O.D.O.K. should get a new uni and T3/awakening too (that new show was funny). Once the movies get back on actual release we’ll see the focus back on those characters again.

Finally, why the Black Order? Why not? They have been focusing a lot on boosting universal characters and villains over the last few months. The BO have since really stunk compared to what’s available since Endgame (and even then they weren’t that great). They desperately need an overhaul of useability and an excuse to give Supergiant some attention since MCU didn’t. That being said, I am not really a fan of them. They are too expensive to build and so are any uniforms they have. I’d rather save my materials for other characters and uniforms. This update does seem promising, I will wait and see, but very likely I will be saving most of my crystals this month. Unless there are ‘must-haves’.

1 Like

Ah gotcha. Didn’t know that. But thanks for the comprehensive answer! Whoa!

1 Like

And just saw the popup about it today lol

1 Like