I think I have a problem

World of Warships seems to embrace their well deserved historical reputation for poor communication, but sometimes folks are able to tease information from them. :confused:

Why company staff create a discussion thread for an announcement, but then don’t return to answer specific questions and requests for clarification, in their own thread, that arise due to poor communication in the announcement, is a mystery to me. :unamused:

I’m curious as to what the Hayate special event will be, that will be on the stream once they reach the $35K milestone, I don’t see that that is mentioned yet. Other listed items (steel, coal, Free XP, camo codes, etc.) I suspect are giveaway codes, but not sure if they are going to do a random lottery on stream for a Hayate or what. :thinking:

Anyway, players have posted clarification info that is attributed to Wargaming in the thread, but without links:

fem says they can sell out. there are limited numbers of each one offered. they unlock at different dates for different regions apparently.

fem says if they sell out of the reward you selected, the transaction won’t be completed.

https://forum.worldofwarships.com/topic/206882-24-hour-charity-stream-%E2%80%93-get-some-amazing-rewards/?do=findComment&comment=4829535

Femennenly started her own thread: “Upcoming Charity Stream Guide

Items of particular interest include:

• Once the available quantity of items is redeemed, the reward will no longer be available.
  • Your transaction will not proceed if the item is not available/sold out before you complete your transaction.
  • The people who are quick and successfully claim the reward will 100% receive the selected reward - it is not a raffle.

FWIW, I did already donate and go through the paypal process to claim the flag, which is already unlocked for claiming. Now just waiting for Wargaming to process their generous donation gift flag to my account. :slightly_smiling_face:

Word is that what the graphic is illustrating is that it will be a vote on the currency for IJN DD Hayate. Also, the $5K donation threshold has already been reached, and Tuccy is leading the vote for who gets the pie in the face. :smile: