Guild Trader

Hail,
I’ve only been the OTG for a short time and what goes on with Our 2 Traders? I seem to Never sell anything in the Guild’s Trader and Very little in Our Open Trader. To ease your Mind when you answer I Undersell almost everyone with my prices, be it Crafting Supplies or Loot.

Sirehammer

My impression those were for deals for guildies on something you would likely vendor otherwise.

I used the guild finder to try and join a few trade guilds. Put in a few requests yesterday. I got in red trade earlier (they were spamming for members) and turnover on that is better. Not sure how quickly they respond to applications in these trade guilds.

Dear Snydelee,

The Guild Memeber Trader is a bit Slow with sales from what I see in my other 3 Guilds, I guess that’s what I am saying. I don’t even seem to sell Ores and what have you. I’ll just keep putting up things for sale as the old listings click up to 30 days and boot back to me.

Thanks,

Sire

Yeah it is slow, but it seems to move things eventually. I now have 30 postings on it, and sold maybe 3-4 pcs over the weekend. I suppose price and rarity matter.

I have been dumping recipes at 3x vendor on the guild only trader. I really should look at that sometime…

Dear Snydelee;

I post on all 5 Traders I use and keep 30 items listed all the time. I tend to list items for Under the posted value of the item. All the crafting items are set at Great Deals. I just have noticed that things move slow, that really is all I am saying. After 30 days of trying to sell items they come back, and I get more back then I sell on the Guild’s Trader.

Yours,

Sire

We have 1 Public Guild Trader and 1 Member only Guild Trader, if you are not pricing items correctly on the members only store then items will move slow or not sell at all,
Pricing rule are posted in our Guild Store Policies post.

They made things a little easier to obtain, at the beginning you had to hunt for a set items in different zones, now you go to the web and it gives you a list of where all armor and weapons drop from what type of mod they come from, so players go out and harvest zones or dungeons to get them items and with the ability to change traits on the items, grinding for a drop or buying it from a shop days are gone

resources seem to sell the best, alchemy and food mats sell ok, but I horde my mats so I don’t sell or need to buy them, got to love the bottomless crafting bad

Dear Tess,

I am going to find the Guild Store Policies area right now and see if I am close to what you all want prices to be.

Thanks,

Sire

Dear Tess,

I found the Pricing Guide Lines. Thanks.

Yours,

Sire

If you have trouble finding the store policy it is here. I had to search for it. I suppose it came unpinned?

Old Timers Guild Store
Items are to be sold at or below recommended price (This is generally three times the vendor price)
Store will only be available to guild members
This store is to be used by those who wish to provide other members with cost effective items in order to assist other guild members
T-Maps they may be sold for no more than 100 gold per map.
Crafting Mats that have 0 value may only be sold for 25g per or lower.
Note: Guild Merchant automatically prices items 3 times the Vendor’s recommend price on item’s with a gold value.

I dump excess recipies here that my alts can’t learn at the suggested 3x vendor. Go there for cheap provisioning recipies!

Old Timers Trading Store
Items sold may be priced at the seller’s discretion
Items are for sale to guild members and non-guild members, dependent upon store availability as permitted by Zenimax
Store will be available to non-guild members via Cyrodiil forts and/or Guild Merchant once they are available

I treat this as a regular trading store.

Dear Tess,

I took out All items but the crafting ones that are white that help with learning each kind of craft. Thanks for the info.

Yours,

Sire