[CONCLUDED] Tomb of Annihilation - Sundays 7PM-10PM EST

As a heads up: We’ll be taking the weekend of thanksgiving off.

Just curious if adding a character in mid dungeon is possible. If so what class/ level would be beneficial and I can work on one today .

Well, they’re kinda close to the end, otherwise it’s not a big deal to get anyone in. If you want in on the next adventure, I’ll keep you in mind.

Hope everyone had a good thanksgiving. As a reminder: We ARE resuming December 2nd.

Good news: I hit the NaNoWriMo 50,000 word goal. I have a Novel that I hope to finish out and bring to publication by end of January. Gonna return to regular content for December while that happens.

EDIT: DERP

hey guys. Sorry i had something last minute come up that i couldn’t get out of. by the time I got done it was about 7:15 pm Central. I checked the room and didn’t see anyone so i gathered we didn’t play.

December 23rd: OFF
December 30th: CHECK IN LATER

The good news is I have time to figure out how your betrayal will work out.

She was the nice one, too! T_T

Hello all. I am responding because the title says you are/have a opening. Is this a group I can join? Looking to get back into D&D after a long time off.

Thanks

***Edit: Just read you are almost ending this campaign in an above post so I would like to consider join you next campaign then.

@SuperDummy I’m actually taking a seasonal hiatus after this, but I’ll keep you in mind now that you posted. You might even get in on whatever takes my place for the 10-12 weeks.

Okay, Checking in - How is everyone for the 30TH?

I’m ready to die on the 30th!

I’ll be there

I should be good, I just need to install the program on my laptop

Thanks for sticking with me. It was really rough, but we did it. What a ride.

Thanks all Great Job. BTW 5e DMG is on sale for Fantasy Grounds. Enjoy the time off. I have run in the past, but have not with the tool and its been several years. Due to my low amount of funds and watching my mom I will not run.

I had run the TofEE under 3e to 3.5 conversion, I was also a Paragon DM due to service in the RPGA.