Bethesda - Discord - Forum Name - Consolidation Document

This might be a new limit based on the number of people asking. I know quite a few people in our guild have already had their names changed by Bethesda for this exact reason. I would keep trying.

Just a note on this specific tab: I donā€™t think those numbers are correct. I believe they are the weights of junk in your inventory when you have Pack Rat, but doesnā€™t reflect the actual storage in the Stash (which is unaffected by perks).
I think this is only helpful if youā€™re keeping it in your personal inventory with Pack Rat on, which is not very efficient. Iā€™m going to check out the numbers later today and update the spread sheet with the full weight of the items without Pack Rat.
I know Bulk Cloth with Pack Rat rank 1 is (I believe )1.18 pounds (Itā€™s definitely over 1 pound) in my inventory, but I think it takes up 1.5 pounds in the Stash.

Updated by Xaq I think.

Updated my Bethesda name. Had it changed to ā€œRayden-OTGā€.

Added my names.

Have added my name to the PC list (Iā€™ve consolidated my various usernames as best I could, although my OTG name is still the odd one out). Araflin and I both play from Australia so weā€™ll be most active in peak UTC+10 hours.

Iā€™ll get to updating the recipes tab when I jump back in game. I canā€™t walk past one without picking it up, even if I already have several of the same thing >.<

Also happy to craft any furniture you might want but donā€™t have a blueprint for. I have all instruments covered off as ultimately it is my dream to build a camp on Deathclaw Island and play banjo after chugging some questionable wasteland brews.

I have added my name to the PC List and added all recipes and plans as well.

Finally got around to adding my names to the PC listā€¦ they are all Daemoro anyway. I plan on being in our Discord more now.

Finally added myself as well and added everyone on the list that I could.

If you donā€™t see me in your friends list please add RanterX

Thanks!