ARK Servers list

Password?

I see you already got the pwd :smiley:

I did. Thanks :slight_smile:

I donā€™t see a pass word :slight_smile:

Thatā€™s because I donā€™t put passwords into whatā€™s technically a public forum. Ask someone here or on the Wozzle World discord, basically.

Gotcha :slight_smile: I sent you a message

You plan on having that up a decent time?
I will play but not until I get a new build set-upā€¦ should be done by the end of this month (November.)

Not sure how many people will be left playing by that time, but yes, I donā€™t have any plans on taking it down.

1 Like

I Am New to the Community but I have a Server Up, Ive been Renting a Server for ark for Years now lol If anyones Interested, the one i currently have up is Ragnarok, PVE Server: Dragons Dominion PVE 10xH,10xT,5XP IP: 149.56.25.88:7105

1 Like

Hi Dormela and Welcome to OTG!

(snip)
Stopped by to say Hiā€¦Good responsive server!

My apologies for filling your log with all the connection attempts, but I kept just letting it load the mods. Easier that way!

Thanks for the server posting and Welcome to OTG!

Making a collection page with all the mods that a server has is actually the easiest way. That way people can subscribe to all of them at once, and not have to install any while connecting.

Like this one for my cluster: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1439419745

(Which is currently down because everyoneā€™s playing Atlas, and my ISP is being a @(#&@(#&@#)

I had A cluster with 3 maps but not many people played and Money got tight for a While so moved them Down to 1 server for the time being. Also I should Update the collection Page. Thanks @Splutty and @scoot

Anyone still interested in playing ARK?

Iā€™m still going strong on alliance gaming servers Cross Ark 2 cluster (currently home-based on the island and eventually progressing through story maps)

They have two clusters for Ark using official maps only. CA1 is unmodded vanilla experience. CA2 has mods designed for a bit more freedom/sandbox style solo or small tribe play.

Both clusters have some decent activity and the admin/owner is fair and active.

1 Like

You still active here TImonius? Iā€™m looking for light PVP, but looking at the Cross Ark 1 Cluster might be just what Iā€™m looking for.

I havenā€™t been on in a while. I tried the CA1 cluster and basically got frustrated with the vanilla rates. Iā€™ve been officially spoiled by mods and anything that improves QoL without being too powerful. Just donā€™t have time to sit around waiting for stuff or endlessly going back and forth between a dino and a box to transfer rss lol.

That being said I am still kinda on CA2, but have taken an extended break. Iā€™ll have to check in on my island base soonā„¢.