Are you looking to join our ESO Chapter ? please read 1st

If you are a member of OTG already and looking to join OTG in ESO on PC/Mac - NA Megaserver.
please send a PM to @Tess_Phyreforge via our forums, I process guild request each morning,

Note: if after 24hrs of your invite request to Tess_Phyreforge and you have not received your ESO guild invite please PM @Skoros ESO XO ,

If not an Old Timers Guild member please refer to Join OTG forums first and apply to our core guild
(Join OTG - Old Timers Guild)

Note: PC/Mac Elder Scrolls Guild invites are done by account name, we need your ESO User ID @handle for faster processing
Account @name is the same as your game log in information]

Xbox One & PS4 ESO Console Guild
We will need your Gamer Tag or PSN Please send your request to @Tess_Phyreforge via private message on these forums and I will send your request to our Console officers, please allow 3 to 5 days to receive your invites.

Console members If you have not gotten your ESO invite within 7 days of your invite request, please contact @Tess_Phyreforge

ESO PC NA Contact info
@Tess-OTG - PC/NA
@Sir_Twist - PC/NA

PS: To send a PM to me or Skoros, click on the @Tess_Phyreforge or @Skoros in this post to send you to our message page

4 Likes