Anthem interest

Anthem is heading to General Games in a month when it releases. There is little need to provide a Game Development Lead for a game that will be transitioning to GG shortly.

Benbrada will be providing the needed leadership for Anthem from this point forward. If there is robust guild functionality incorporated into Anthem later, then there may be an opportunity for it to transition to New Games where a chapter lead will be named.

1 Like

To address some concerns, here is a brief overview of how forum post moderation works. I’m putting this HERE, because some concerns were brought to my attention about a flagged post in this thread. I hope this helps answer some questions :slight_smile:

At the bottom of a post is a flag icon. :triangular_flag_on_post:Any member can click this flag, and should. This is YOUR community. If you see something concerning, flag the post. There are various choices to explain why you flagged the post. Pick the most appropriate. This often hides the post in question, as a temporary measure. This sends it up the chain to the mods and admin. An automated message is sent by the system to the poster. If the post is found to have nothing wrong, the flag is removed and the post returns. If the content requires discussion with leadership/mods/admin, it remains hidden until a resolution is obtained. If an action is taken, the poster will be notified with an explanation.

1 Like

wow thank you for explaining that in a clear concise manner, and im not being cheecky

I’ll be Picking it up on PC, Keen to play with people from the guild.

I’m getting it eventually for xbox. I’ll be pissed if it sucks…lol I’m waiting until it releases. I don’t support EA’s tiered release BS.

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Post your Origin Names here!

I got them 3 invites ready to roll out.

I’ll be on per my facebook post via EA Premier.

Yay! I’m in. :slight_smile:

So, The demo version is going to be very different then the full release version. Kind of defeats the purpose of a demo doesn’t it?

Well that’s the understatement of the century… lol

I’m keeping an eye on this game and have downloaded the free demo for 1st Feb on PS4 :slight_smile:

If you want to play now, I’m sure there are some people that still have Demo keys for this weekend.

That’s okay, am happy to wait a few more days and play the free demo. It sounds like many with the VIP demo have had terrible wait times

ANTHEM Public Demo

ANTHEM public demo start date and times

Friday 1st February 2019

• North America: 9am PST / 10am MST / 11am CST / 12pm EST
  • UK/Ire: 5pm GMT
  • Europe: 6pm CET / 7pm EET
  • Asia/Oceania: 2am JST / 1am AWST / 4am AEDT

ANTHEM public demo end date

Sunday 3rd February 2019

According to Heelvsbabyface there were tonnes of bugs and npc characters were uninspiring but even with those issues he really enjoyed his time in the game. I’ll check out the public demo as well and see if Anthem clicks for me.

A reddit post that pretty much sums up everything that annoyed me when playing on PC.

It’s nice to know I wasn’t the only one :slight_smile:
https://www.reddit.com/r/AnthemTheGame/comments/ak0g9g/no_spoilers_the_pc_version_is_an_afterthought

tl;dr Don’t play it on PC, because the developers have no clue how to make PC play enjoyable :stuck_out_tongue:

Oooh interesting - bit of a shame for PC players!

Happy I’ll be on PS4 then I guess :slight_smile:

After seeing Yong’s video I think this will be a damn good game if they can fix the bugs. I’m more interested in this game now then I was. I won’t be preordering it though I’ll get it after it launches. I may wait a month or two as finances allow.

After playing this weekend I am going to be cancelling my preorder. I was going to wait awhile for Division 2 but think its going to be getting my money now. I will probably wait on cancelling to see if they give us a different build for this Open Broken Beta next weekend. If as I suspect nothing is different I will be cancelling the preorder. Seriously disappointed in them trying to pass this off as a Demo.