Welcome Benbrada as our newest admin!

Original announcement here:

https://forums.oldtimersguild.com/t/benbrada-is-the-newest-otg-administrator/41090/1

Since most cannot reply in the Announcements section, I thought you all needed a place to properly harass our newest admin! Please give a huge welcome to @Benbrada !

4 Likes

Congrats !!!

1 Like

When can we start harassing @Benbrada I MEAN CONGRATULATING :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

GRATS @Benbrada !!!

1 Like

Oh my…Bendrada, what have you gotten yourself into? :pray:

1 Like

Thanks everyone!

2 Likes

Your avatar continues to be perfect for the occasion. Thanks for all you’ve done for us over the years. Congrats on becoming even more of a scapegoat. You rock.

2 Likes

Congratulations

1 Like

Seems a mix of sympathy, congratulations, and horror are the best mix of emotions here.

Have fun herding the cats!

Whee!

2 Likes

Grats Ben!

1 Like

Congrats, Benbrada!

1 Like

:confetti_ball: Nice!

1 Like

Ha Ha! I mean…congrats, Ben!

2 Likes

Thanks, guys!!! It’s cool working and playing with so many people I’ve had help from and played with for close to 10 years!

2 Likes

Hi Benbrada. Thank you very much for doing this. Looking at your pic, I may not be the first to say “With great power comes…” :wink:

1 Like

Preps the Admin Lounge for initiation ceremonies

It’ll all be just fine, @Benbrada … Nothing to worry about at all. :smiling_imp:

:beers:
Congrats!

2 Likes

Greater levels of insanty?

5 Likes

Thanks for re-stepping up Ben, you’ve always been a reliable and kind OTG’r and the suit fits you well. Just remember to request a raise, dealing with us old farts can be stressful. :crazy_face: :hugs:

2 Likes

Congratulations!!!

Congrats @Benbrada and enjoy the sufferi—I mean the tormen—just stay sane! :smirk:

3 Likes

Awesome! Thanks for stepping up!