Weapons/Stats

3 Likes

The last graphic on scaling seems to confirm to,
stop putting points in the primary stat between 150-200 and
put the remainder in your secondary stat.

I wish I knew if the 10.53 was the same between 150-200, in which case you would stop at 150.

If it diminishes to 10.53 at 200, the just before 200 you would stop since secondary from 0-100 points is 10.56

1 Like

Be careful though, each weapon is different in its “must have” points level. There are abilities you just don’t want to miss by underfunding a skill tree. :wink:

Hi there…I’ve been following this new game a bit and ran across something that actually I missed seeing while checking out whether or not I would be interested in playing it.

Anytime you switch weapons, your hotbar automatically changes to the abilities for your newly equipped weapon. You can have two weapons “prepared”. This means you can switch between them in combat, but to change which two you have ready, you have to be out of combat. I’ve been running around with a Great Axe and Lifestaff equipped. I open the fight with the Lifestaff and then switch to the Great Axe when the mob gets close. If I wanted to switch to my Musket, I’d need to wait until I was out of combat and change out the musket for either the Lifestaff or the Great Axe.

Thought it might be of interest for anyone just starting out. I found this information here. This is very similar to how I remember GW2 weapon system seems to work as well. Makes a lot of sense.