The Witches’ Festival event is live. If you’ve never participated, head to the Crown Store to start the Witchmother’s Bargain quest with the Crow Caller. Once complete, you’ll receive a memento that will give you an XP buff for the duration of the event.
Defeating boss monsters during the event will net you a Plunder Skull full of goodies. For the first type of boss monster you defeat daily, you’ll receive a Dremora Plunder Skull . Details below:
"Just like last year, depending on the type of boss you slay, you’ll receive one of two different Dremora Motif pages:
- Final Arena Bosses drop Dremora Motif pages for Bows and Legs
- Dark Anchor, Geyser Bosses, and zone Dragons drop Dremora Motif pages for Daggers and Gloves
- Delve Bosses drop Dremora Motif pages for Staves and Belts
- Final Dungeon Bosses drop Dremora Motif pages for Helmets and Maces
- Public Dungeon and Quest Bosses drop Dremora Motif pages for Shields and Boots
- Final Trial Bosses drop Dremora Motif pages for Swords and Chests
- World Bosses drop Dremora Motif pages for Shoulders and Axes"
You’ll receive 2 event tickets with your first plunder skull each day.
The timer on plunder skulls from previous years has been removed, however the Dremora Plunder Skulls are still on a 20-hour cooldown. The plunder skull timer addon has been updated for this event. You can find the link below or use Minion to search for it.
Happy hunting and safe travels, all!