The Mandalorian was not shot. The series was 'filmed' or made in an interesting way

Originally, when my brother sent me this link, my brain was trying to sort through the Mandalorian being shot (with a weapon) on a set, so I didn’t open the link. It’s a link that shows a peak (a teeny, tiny peak) into the making of the Mandalorian. I found it interesting even though I wished they would show more. Hope you enjoy.

5 Likes

Sweet! i’m guessing home build are 5-10 years away?

I can go to every concert i’ve missed and also finally figure out the plotline to Evangelion! and, uh, other reasons too.

Wooooooooo!

I want my holodeck and i want it NOW!

Yeah good luck with that. My brain still hurts from that show.

Waiting for the last part of the “rebuild” movies to come out and going to watch them.

they released the first 10 minutes of Eva 3.0+1 at Cannes (i think). it only served to make things more confusing.

1 Like

Japan.

1 Like

greeeeeeeeeat

Wait… @magicpants I just realized who your avatar is… why should I believe anything you say? :stuck_out_tongue:

lie

3 Likes

1 Like

eyebrows

Says the man with the black spirit as their avatar…

1 Like

What do you mean???

hello murderer

1 Like

LOL

Also…

1 Like

Proper Lucifer.

1 Like

this is another behind the scenes Mandalorian

2 Likes

Mandalorian… Mandalorian… oh right, that show we were originally talking about. :smiley:

Just another typical conversation in the day of the life of … SQUIRREL!!! …Mid. I didn’t notice any kind of … what was I saying?

:wink:

2 Likes