Still Active - Just Keeping In Touch

See ya in the New World. It’s been a while since we gamed together so should be fun.

Glad to hear from you again.
Yes, I’m an older Old Timer, at 91 still active and enjoying gaming.
Occasionally posting to the guild web site just to let my old friends know that I am still around.
I’m currently revisiting the classic rpg game skyrim, using nexus mods and enjoying it.
Have fun in New World. As old timers always say, it’s all about having fun.

I’ve been in the guild for a long time, joined in August 2006. Mostly, been in pretty much all of the mmo games. Have loved being in static groups. I have guild friends in New World. Hope it’s a really good game. Hope we have a really good game chapter in the game.

Much older and slower now. Still enjoy the guild and pc gaming. Am tending to slow down and play games at my own pace. Currently am revisiting skyrim special edition. Using nexus mods and still having fun.

With old timers, and I am a really old timer, it’s all about having fun.
Enjoy.

Well see, Trustee, you’re still having an impact on your old buddies. I was on the fence about New World…but if you’re playing…I’ll see you there. :smiley:

Dreadhead - wish I was a bit younger my friend, but older and slower now.
New World looks interesting to me though, another of my good old timer friends, Fredolf is active in the game, and that is an encouraging indicator that the game will be good.

I wish you guys (and our old timer gals too) well in playing the game.
I tend to revisit older games that are good and revisit them - play them at my own pace.
Older and slower, still doing good though.

I miss my static group friends. Those were the good old days.

1 Like

I wish you good gaming and loads of enjoyment.

It’s October, 2021 now — and I’m still around, still 91, active and still gaming.
Still want to keep in touch with my guild-mates and old friends.
I’m still goofing off, revisiting skyrim special edition.

Good gaming gang. It’s all about having fun.
Wish you all the best in New World.

1 Like

Thanks for the update, @Trustee. Have fun in Skyrim!

It’s all about having fun…and gaming is fun. Happy gaming.

Hey Trustee, glad to know you’re still active. We’ve never interacted, at least I don’t remember, but I’ve seen you around before in LOTRO several years ago. If my memory isn’t tripping. :grin:

Stay safe!

Hi Hellsbane it’s quite possible. I spent a lot of fun gaming time in LOTRO. I was a healer in 2 good static groups, and we did everything that could be done in that game. 1 1/2 - 2 yrs, in one group and another 2 years in the other group. Had loads of fun with really good friends. Many fond memories.

2 Likes