So long and thanks for all the fish

I logged in for 5 minutes during the free weekend and that was it.

Which led me to the conclusion that my time with WoW has probably come to an end. I just wanted to say thanks to everyone here that I’ve met (in game or elsewhere) and the last few years have been a blast. I’m most likely not in any hurry to return, I barely remember to check the forums since I’m not playing but I am on Facebook/Snapchat/Instagram/Twitter. I will update my settings on my profile to reflect those ways to reach me. I know a lot of you have added me on Facebook which is probably the best way to reach me - or FB Messenger.

If you are sending a request please send a message that you are OTG so that I know to add you. If we don’t have mutual friends I’m always suspicious of it being a false request.

Love and hugs to all.

Panchalli (Amy)

Have ye fun! :slight_smile:

Thanks for letting us know. Enjoy whatever comes next. :slight_smile:

Happy trails Pan. For other reasons, I think I’m in the same boat. All the best! ~Mid

I have said the same thing… many times but I keep going back. Must be something in the water.
Right now I am playing GW2 again and liking it ok.
I will probably have to go back since I bought the expansion but I really hated Legion and the new ?? new? races were the same ole same ole for the most part.
I lost my love for wow with Legion.

Say it ain’t so Pan! You’ll be back…just like me…maybe…someday…

Not sure my dear Val… I’m messing in D3 atm and Shorty said to try Neverwinter. I’ve been working and trying to stay well on the new meds and WoW just doesn’t seem to fit in.