Pet pics

Hi everyone. Many of you old OTGers will remember me as Holyroller. I have changed my handle to Calicobard. Same guy new name. So thought I would share some pics of our Fur babies.
https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipOZ55U-McZyi-omHI1om35Dgw8RtEAY_fQ6n9uF
This is King. He is a Norwegian Forest Cat a very close relative genetically to the Maine Coon breed.
https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipN6OX1cVa3sAPqYiX3r5jwaMbULE3TbTvUjp04v
This little cutie is our Savannah Lucy! Let me know what you guys think :slight_smile:[]

1 Like

I don’t know if it’s just me, but the links are broken. You can post the pictures directly if you save them to your hard drive and then load them here in a post.

Yea, I can’t access the links either. I get the following error message:

404. That’s an error.

The requested URL was not found on this server. That’s all we know.

Yes! That is a large Dog carrier King is lounging on. He is a massive cat.

Lucy is an F1 Savannah. She is very close genetically to her sire who was an African Male Serval cat. We got her direct from a breeder where she was used as a breeder. She is being bred no longer. She has yet to be fixed or chipped which we will do in the future. We still need to leash train her. She is very active and acts more like a dog then a normal housecat. Which is very typical for her breed.

4 Likes

Very cool, always thought it would be neat to have a Savannah. I have 3 fur balls of my own, but unsure of their exact breeds.

Neither of my former cats would hold still for a collar, not to mention the hated leash. We have a neighbor who’s cat follows her dogs around on their walks in the neighborhood, unleashed. Its really odd how cats differ.

This is why an F1 needs a leash; (my daughter had 1)

I love cats … had my first when I was 25 after buying my condo. I’ve given home to alot more since but I’d be afraid of something like this Savannah or the Bengal going haywire, like the android in Alien, and eating me. heheh

2 Likes