How to get an invite into the SWTOR Chapter

If you are wanting to join OTG on Starforge server, please send a PM to Truthseeker and Elvis here on the forums. If we don’t get back to you in a day or so, do so again.

In order to obtain an invite you must be in Discord with an officer. It is important to note that Discord also allows you to message officers. Please let us know what time you play so someone can try and be online for the invite.

If you haven’t heard back from us after sending us a request please do so again.

0 Likes

pinned #2
0 Likes

I need an invite. I got an invite by lagboot

0 Likes

welcome to the SWTOR chapter. Simply come into Discord for an invite. We will get you into the game. If you let us know when you will be on an officer will try to be on to get you into the game.

0 Likes

I was a member of OTG back when the game first launched. I would like to return but can’t figure out how to PM someone on these forums. Please let me know what I should do.

0 Likes

Hi @Brignac, I was able to find you on the old forums - check your PMs here. :grin:

0 Likes

Once you get discord setup just head on down to the SWTOR chapter. We are in there quite a bit. We will get you into the game from there.

0 Likes

@Brignac to pm someone just left click on their name and click the message button.

@elvis @Truthseeker I wouldn’t mind returning to the light side guild but I can’t stand voice coms. I’m in discord but don’t expect me to speak.

0 Likes

Kelyth,

your always welcome back. It does help me get you into the guild if we can communicate. I hope you can make a small exception for me!

Regardless just let me know when your around and I’ll get you in.

0 Likes

err there’s also my mic attachment for my cloud II headphones died. I can still type in discord…lol

0 Likes

Coming back to SWTOR for a bit while the hubby plays WoW. I can be in game about 4:30 MST, that is 2 hours behind CDT and 3 hours behind EST :laughing: or 6:30 & 7:30.

I can be in discord at that time too if anyone is going to be around.

0 Likes

Sorry Liza Life has gotten busy for me lately. I won’t be able to be on tonight either. If you around on Saturday I’ll get you in if one of the other officers haven’t yet.

0 Likes

Hi…this is Jalinah and I’m a new SWTOR player even though I bought the game at launch:) Would like an invite to OTG if people are still playing and welcoming new players. Thanks:)

0 Likes

I’d like to join the Empire side please. Will ping someone in discord once the game is downloaded.

0 Likes

Hello,
Returning Empire Player here as well.
Will be in Discord once reinstall is complete!

Thanks in advance

-Val

0 Likes