Guild Issues

For some reason even though we aren’t near max and I see pending members increasing (mostly randos), some OTGers have gotten a “guild is full” error when applying. I am looking into it and will keep everyone posted!

1 Like

We need to clear out pending aps in game. If it is at 30 no one else can apply. Deny aps that are more then 24 hrs if they have not applied. Leave those that are current members waiting to submit applications in forum. Ive been trying to keep it at 25 when I check in

1 Like

Oh very interesting. That’s an odd blockout! I kinda assumed we had to gain seats as we grew in rank. That’s still a thing, right?

Yes. We need more guild points to get our max members up to 50.

1 Like

On it, for sure! I’ll be making sure I can get in my daily 3!

1 Like

Unfortunately there is no guild description to give people the website address and process to join. You can’t whisper them from the guild screen either. Have to write down their names and whisper them I guess. Going to install an android emulator so I can run the game on my laptop and make this easier.

Note we had 13 members out of 30 and 24 pending members when MamaDruid messaged me on the forums and she said the guild was full when she applied so I’m not sure of the numbers…

FYI I got two alts to level 20 (and have a ticket for another character slot) in case we need alt guilds. :smiley:

1 Like

Apparently they didn’t realize the hit they had on their hands.

2 Likes