Gauging interest in a CitizenCon OTG BarCitizen event

Hey folks,

Last year a few of us were able to get together for CItizenCon and I really enjoyed putting names and faces together. Besides, it was a real bonding moment for Mac and I so it is dear to my heart :stuck_out_tongue:

In all seriousness, it was a nice treat to have OTG members around. I know many of us will not be crossing the pond to go this year, but perhaps we can find a somewhat central location for a OTG BarCitizen the week/weekend of CitizenCon.

This is not necessarily a planning thread, just a who might be interested and how hard would it be to make it work thread.

Post your locations and interests below.

I will start…

I am in South Central LA (that’s Louisiana) and could meet anywhere from Houston/Austin to Atlanta without too much trouble.

Had a great time last year at CitCon. I live near Cincinnati, south-west Ohio. I could do Atlanta as well, although remembering the traffic around the city is giving me hives. :wink:

HI ALL

I’m responding before checking dates, though perhaps that’s not important yet…

i’m retired, living in Las Cruces, NM. Austin and Houston are attractive for the RSI OFFICE visit possibility. Anyplace is equally difficult to get to from here, when the Camels are on strike.

I’ll watch the thread.

I’m in norther California, so I don’t think I’ll be attending a bar citizen. :frowning:

Interested, but not really feasable living in Europe (close to Amsterdam)…