[Finished] Friday 5E D&D Scales of War - 8:30 - 11:00 pm Eastern

If there is room I am good most evenings except wed/thurs

@Silent This is the same campaign I’m running on Wednesdays when Jendai switches out, so you’ll be seeing this with them.

It sounds like Fridays are still best for everyone, so lets look at going roughly every other week. Right now I only have the next adventure ready.

December is messy with holiday parties, but how would this schedule work for everyone:

Friday December 14th 8 pm
Friday January 11th 8 pm
Friday January 25th 8 pm

from there we can do every other week. The other group ran though this module pretty fast, so I’m not sure how many sessions we need. With luck I can have the next adventure ready by the time we finish this one.

Same characters or different?

I can make the 1st 2 nights, but am going to Disney for the end of January, so would miss the last night.

It would be our characters from the old Friday night group, we’re only a few modules from the end.

Boy I’m glad I checked this thread, lol.
I can do it. I’m pretty sure I don’t have any plans for tomorrow

@fenwald @PiperHecht @Thantoss

Just want to make sure that everyone is on board for this Friday

So far @Akasa and @mothak have said OK

It’s been a while since I played Ruby. May need a bit to get in character

I will be there to listen and cheer you on

Only because I’m reading this late (now) I should be good for at least 2 hours maybe more depending on the wife.
However, I am not yet set up on our new ventrilo-mumble-Skype-telegram-voip-thingy yet.

Discord?

No discord. Everything’s fine. I’m OMW home now. Hurrying best I can. I just don’t have the clans new voip system installed and functioning yet.

How about now? We’re still lacking @fenwald and @Thantoss … which I know :exploding_head:

I’m awaiting some special access or something in discord. Oh, and my Char is gone :frowning: No more Vengeance

I see him, you’re good! He was just assigned to me. You need to give him a level.

after discussion tonight, we will set the January dates for Jan 4th and Jan 18th

If you missed tonight, let us know if you will make these days.

Oh My Goodness. I am very sorry all. I never saw any of these. If my spot is still available I will be on this Friday evening. Sorry next Friday evening - Jan 4th unless there is something that I need to do ahead of time and then I can be on this evening for a bit.

About time you roused yourself to the forums. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Wasn’t there some sort of vote about a height requirement or something …?

Ha! Found it!
It’s in, The 6th edition of the 5th edition of the Dungeon Masters Guide (UK release) 3rd edition DM’s Field Guidebook, (2nd hardback English printing), Chapter 18, subsection 6.6F, titled; “How to deal with Character Players with Continuously Misplaced (or confused) Orientations of Affections, as it pertains to those of an alternative state of being (not limited to) and can include or contain any creatures and/or beings considered to be; alive, in any stage of being “alive”, any stage of decomposition , undead, dead (in any form), including full and/or partial body parts, humanoid, alien or “other”, partially humanoid, monster , half -monster, ethereal , diety-like or “actual” diety (of any alignment or plane) specifically not to exclude “anything or anyone “ considered “female”, especially as it might pertain to a “humanoid” viewpoint from a halfling, hobbit, gnome or, (in genera) anyone smaller than say, a Paladin of Vengeance.”