Deleted account?

I have been a member of OTG since before Rift launched. Because of real life and a trashed computer I’ve been unable to log in. I would like to join the alliance on anvilmar with my monk name is lïvid in game. the ï is alt139. i’m not sure how my account got deleted and wasn’t aware that OTG even deleted accounts… I tried to log in a couple weeks ago and could do nothing… I respectfully request a guild invite to the alliance guild on anvilmar

Hey! We will be happy to get you all straightened out. You just need to do a few things.

1. You need to post here to get activated here on the new forums:
    https://forums.oldtimersguild.com/t/just-created-your-new-forum-account-already-an-otg-member-and-want-to-see-all-the-member-only-stuff/616/787

2. Once you are member blue again, please go to this thread and post your Intra-guild request:
    https://forums.oldtimersguild.com/t/world-of-warcraft-alliance-intra-guild-invites/116/244

You will get messages after you post in both of those threads, so be sure to check your forum mail. There will be links that will be helpful for you.

Welcome back! Look forward to seeing you in-game. :slight_smile:

If you don’t log in every 30 days you go inactive(grey) and have to get reactivated like above post to be a member again!!

Not anymore! :slight_smile:

yes, I remember that being a rule but this time I tried to log in and couldn’t but was able to make an account with the exact name and spelling of my previous account. which is why I was asking if it had been deleted and the Not anymore! I believe was tagged on my account as in not so livid anymore or something like that.

These are brand new forums, so you didn’t exist here yet. You create an account with the same name, like you did, we match up the names and POOF, you’re a blue member without having to re-apply!

1 Like

oh ok, awesome! thank you so much for helping me understand the changes and process :slight_smile:

1 Like

/wave @livid

Good to see you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

good to see you too!!! long time man!! :slight_smile: