[Finished] Wednesday 07:30 PM Eastern, Eberron

and done. Got my character finished

1 Like

This might be helpful

Looks like I am without internet so I won’t be able to play

Well fix it…

You have no idea how much I wish I could

Can you connect with discord on your phone and we can move you around?

Yeah but I won’t be able to see what’s going on, or roll for anything

you still have an hour, plenty of time for it to be fixed…

Adventure is RP heavy. Discord in. If battle occurs, you can either roll physical dice and let me know the result or have someone roll for you.

@Dacheese, @Elmin, @Silent, @Stormin, @Vulreyn,

I’m getting a sense that the group isn’t enjoying the current campaign. It’s quite a bit of work to convert the paper modules into FG. So if no one is enjoying it, I’d rather cut it short. If I get at least one response, here or in private, that you want to finish it, I’ll keep going. Otherwise, I’ll keep going until the group comes to an agreement on what book they would rather do.

Give me feedback please.

This is okay, so far, although it’s hard to get into intrigue when there’s no one that’s friendly to us or has a way of giving us ability to set down some roots or loyalties. I know it’s tough to keep up content wise with PCs, but shortening encounters would be helpful.

The trick is letting us dive somewhere into our own bad ideas for solving things. For example: If the Gala party wasn’t so close, we could have somehow convinced Big Mondo or set up a more interesting/foolproof plan.

At that point - we did the work, so you could just allow it to be easier. Every completed non-combat task usually give EXP equivalent to one Hard-level encounter.

I like the story, I believe it is built for more RP and to complete other ways then combat and this group is very much not stealthy, and the fastest way between 2 points is a sword poke. Just seems they wrote it more sneaky then we tend to be.

Agree with Silent. I don’t think I was ever a sneaky kind of player. I am not clever enough for Machiavellian schemes. I would like to do more group bonding. I don’t know anything about warforged. I don’t know anything about dragonborn. Even the artificer is new. I think random adventures in a generated dungeon with random encounters would be good for us as a group. We know people that live in dungeons are evil and need sword pokin’.

@Dacheese, @Klix, @Silent, @Vulreyn, @Stormin
Under the weather today. Need to cancel until next week. Been in front of computer all day at work and the poor eye sight has left me with a headache and sore neck.

Take care of yourself and see ya next week1

My apologies all for being gone for so long. The recovery was a lot tougher than I expected and when I was ready to go back to work good old Covid 19 struck. Luckily no one in the family got it, but been working like mad from home.

If there is still room and I am not too far behind, I would not mind joining you guys again.

I will have a look at the links and see if I can put together a character. How is the party makeup? Do we have any needs? I have never played Eberron before so I am open to playing anything.

We’re light on Magic, okay on melee and ranged and healing. At least so far.

Glad to hear you are getting better! I’ll send you a PM about the game.

@Dacheese, @fenwald, @Silent, @Stormin, @Vulreyn, @Elmin

What’s come before.

Episode 1 : On a dark and stormy night, the characters discover a dead body in Sharn’s wealthiest district… just as the Sharn Watch arrives! To clear their names, the characters must hunt the real killer through the mean streets of the City of Towers.
Death is Only the Beginning : As the storm picks up, the characters witness Yeq escaping, to be spotted only moments later by the Sharn Watch and accused of the murder themselves. The characters have no choice but to work together to clear their names.
On the Trail : The characters search the city to determine the identity of the courier and the assassin.
Terminus Station at Dawn: The characters have only minutes to catch Yeq before the shifter boards a lightning rail out of Sharn and takes their chance for freedom with him.

Episode 2 : The trail of a stolen letter leads the characters to an extravagant party thrown by Sharn’s most powerful criminal family. At this ball, the wrong dance step means death!
What Happens in Cogsgate . The characters just beat a murder rap with the Sharn City Watch and the Boromar Clan knows they’re involved. They need to recover the stolen message to understand what is going on.
Crashing a Party . The characters only know that the Boromars are involved and that they have the message. The party must find out where the message is being kept and plan how they intend to retrieve it.
The Caper. The party executes their plan to recover the message without dying or being captured by the Boromar Clan.

Episode 3: Conspiracy never sleeps in the City of Towers. You’ve come into possession of an encrypted letter that could bring down one of the most powerful crime families in Sharn… and lucky for you, a gnome spy has offered to decode it, if you can smuggle her out of her undercover assignment.
An Unknown Ally. The characters learn who can help them decrypt the mysterious letter.
Infiltrating the Cannith Compound . The characters break into the House Cannith compound in order to extract Alicia Lund, their ticket to decrypting the letter.
Letter? What Letter? The characters learn that Alicia didn’t send for them at all, but she’s nevertheless the code breaker they were looking for. She agrees to help only if they follow through on their original plan to help her escape.
Clan Boromar’s Wrath. Clan Boromar’s thugs attack! One of their crew set this whole charade up in order to bag both the investigators and their target.
Conclusion . Alicia decodes the letter and bids the characters farewell.

Decoded Letter: To the Greatest of All Who Bear the Name Cannith, We represent the Swords of Liberty. We have received confirmation that you are proceeding with our order as planned. You have our humblest thanks—we assure you that the transfer of funds into your accounts will be made with the utmost discretion, and that nothing will link our activities.
Our agents have heard that the schisms within your mighty house have led to the Boromar crime family siding with your d’Cannith rivals. Our deepest condolences. Nevertheless, we expect that your agents will be the picture of discretion in order to keep any unwanted investigators out of our business.
The crowned heads of Eberron will roll, thanks to your contribution to the war effort. We hope to do business with you again in the future.
Sincerely,
He Who Will Write History with Crimson Ink

Wards and districts
The city of Sharn is divided into large Wards that have unique flavors often based on their height and further divided horizontally by neighborhoods referred to as Districts.

Fallen, Lower Dura
Fallen is the worst district in a bad ward. Once a temple district over a century ago, it is now a ruined slum. Further destroyed by the collapse of the Glass Tower in 918 YK, the district is known for its poverty and for the “ravers,” madmen who claim to be able to communicate with the restless dead that still haunt the area of the collapse.

Broken Arch, Middle Dura
Broken Arch was once a higher-class residential neighborhood, but now it is mostly made of rows of cracked stone houses circle the central towers of this district. The streets are largely quiet and empty, but since it houses few socially important residents, Watch patrols are lighter than in the other districts and criminals from Lower Dura often frequent the alleys of Broken Arch and to prey on the honest citizens.

Terminus, Lower Tavick’s Landing
Terminus is defined by Terminus Station, the massive House Orien enclave that serves as an endpoint for the lightning rail line with multiple termini that can take one across Khorvaire. It is a hotbed of activity, and despite the presence of the Sharn Watch and the Guardians of the Gate, pickpockets and other thieves operate freely.
Terminus itself offers a host of inns, restaurants, taverns, and other basic services for the traveler who doesn’t want to enter greater Sharn, but none are notable for quality or value. In addition to House Orien, Sivis, Deneith, Lyrandar, and Vadalis all have enclaves in this district.

Warehouse District, Lower Dura.
Lower Dura is a dark and dangerous place that has largely been left to fester and rot while the miserable poor struggle to get by. Street violence by amateurs and criminal gangs are a common site, much more than the Sharn Watch.

House Orien
The House of Passage manages land transportation via the Lightning Rail, caravans and coaches that cross Sharn and all of Khorvaire. Through the Courier’s Guild, the House also delivers mail and packages. Using their dragonmark, their heirs are also capable of teleportation. House Orien’s biggest rival is House Lyrandar who control travel over air and sea.

The Boromar Clan
Once halfling immigrants from the Talenta Plains, the Boromars have grown into one of Sharn’s most influential families with ties to the City Council, House Jorasco, and Skyway high society. Their real strength comes from their massive crime syndicate that is one of the most powerful organizations in the city. Through graft and bribery, they control much of the Sharn Watch.

House Sivis
The gnomes of House Sivis facilitate communication. This is seen most literally in speaking stones, magic items allowing a Sivis heir to send a short message to another speaking stone; House Sivis’s network of message stations is the backbone of long-distance communication. But Sivis also trains and licenses scribes, notaries, interpreters, cartographers, barristers, heralds, bookbinders and more. House Sivis has an especially close relationship with House Kundarak, as Kundarak letters of credit must be notarized with a Sivis arcane mark.

House Cannith
While all members of House Cannith are humans, not all members carry the dragonmarked Mark of Making. House Cannith contains both the Fabricators Guild and the Tinkers Guild, though anyone working for those guilds are not immediately considered a member of House Cannith.
The ruling leader of House Cannith is called a Patriarch or Matriarch. The last Patriarch was Starrin d’Cannith. After the Day of Mourning, and the destruction of their home enclave in Metrol, a new patriarch was to be assigned. However, with Starrin’s only heir dead the decision became incredibly complicated. Three heirs stepped up to claim the title and now each of them have divided House Cannith. Cannith South is run by Merrix d’Cannith from Sharn; Cannith West is run by Jorlanna d’Cannith from Fairhaven; Cannith East is run by Zorlan d’Cannith from Korth.

The Swords of Liberty
The Swords of Liberty are an organization of political radicals that use violence. Their ultimate goal is to end the monarchy in Breland.

so do we have any plans for Wednesday?