[Finished] PF2 - Outlaws of Alkenstar (Saturdays, 8-11 EDT)

Oh god, I think I’m gonna 'TUUUUUURGE :face_vomiting:

Fun fact:

In Chelaxia there is a single night every year dedicated to the ‘Turge when all Lawful Evil persons are allowed to perform Chaotic Evil actions without consequences.

its been a week, time to change my character.

I thought about it again and decided that I want to play the just kidding I am good with the previous character i posted. Don’t worry in-combat heals and buffs are taken care of for the party, at least for as long as i live and have spell slots.

1 Like

So the Pathfinder Lost Omens: Impossible Lands is the most expensive Lost Omens book published so far (not including special edition covers). Does that translate into increased page count? Does that mean there’s more stuff (i.e. character options) in it?

/shrug

It’s still due Nov 16 for the PDF (and earliest we’ll see it on Archives of Nethys or inside Foundry).

Plus I’m enjoying my staycation.

1 Like

Still committed to my Warrior. I might change from Two handed to two weapon still mulling that over. But if I go two weapon, I will probably switch from inventor to gunslinger as the free archtype and have myself with 1 handed melee and 1 handed gun. maybe…

So I’m keeping my flip flopping small…

Mith

Not sure where we left it, but I am back in town for whenever this starts.

Samedi 18 mars 2023?

Well I am still interested in playing, but I might switch and play Rex, the rootin’est tootin’est Shoony shooter Gunslinger this side of the Ustradi River.

@Rando, it says that Shoony look like a pug dog basically, but can I look like anything other than a pug dog?

Also I might not be able to play the last Saturday of each month, my Out of the Abyss game has to move from every Friday to the last Saturday of each month because of the DM’s schedule…that is if it even keeps going I’ll see I guess. Some of us in that group are real committed to playing others not so much.

How 'bout French Bulldog?

No, I must be a Blue Heeler

australiancattledogs-butter

images

1 Like

Are we gonna wait 'til mid/late Novemberish or are we gonna start this shindig?

One of my favorit breeds, my neighbor had one and he was great with Watson…

1 Like

that is your call, original discussion was waiting for the content update. But if you want to start earlier than that I dont mind. That being said I am out of state on the first of October, and this saturday I would possibly be late if we start with a session zero this week, no idea how late I jsut that I might have something else going on till at least 6 my time (pst).

I’m good to start whenever once I decide what I’m gonna play :smirk:

I’m ready to go whenever

was a decision made?

Oh you sweet summer child.

How’s about… (Saturday) Oct 15th?

that works for me, session 0 then, that gives me a month to decide the group doesnt need a healer at all and i should play one of the other 8 characters i made :smiley: Or pick a name.

1 Like

I guess no session zero today. Let me know when we are ready to go.