Checking in, and an update

The test results are finally in, but I won’t know them until March 8th.
I had a fit in public recently. It was different from anythign else I had experienced, and experssed to me how dangerous my situation had gotten.
Because of my… various conditions I now use one of those electric scooter things when in places like grocery stores. It saved me that day.
I was in Mart of Wal by the pharmacy and passed a table of orchids. Made a comment to Largo about how bright the blue ones are, and how its too bad I like blue, but it doesn’t like me.(Blue is my trigger color in many things… ) By the time we reached produce I was having auras for the first time in my life.
We were able to get our purchases, me out to the car, and friends called to come get us and the car.(Largo WILL be learning to drive in the near future. He hadn’t seen a reason to learn until I started to get so ill.)

Thanks all ! Ya I had a had a hard two years, But I’m ok sorta but still playing (—)

Hey there Pops, its been a while since I’ve seen you and the shadow group. Sorry you’ve had a tough few years, but here’s wishing you all the best going forward.

lyn

Ty! hope your ok.

I’m doing well thank you. :grin: