Anyone playing Apex Legends?

Is anyone still playing Apex? Would really like to not do so many solo queues…

On the PC as WarlockBill
I don’t mind dying and don’t mind slowboating, hotdropping or overall just having a good time.

The Division 2 has been stealing away my time. Unclear when I’ll get back on Apex.

I still am! Usually a bit on the weekends. Add me on Origin (still DarthMyyk), and if you see me on invite me!

I am also playing the Division 2, very fun!

i still play dallazzOTG i live on west coast and play in eve

I am on daily, shoot me a invite. SweetB0mb That is a Zero…

I just started playing so I mostly have no clue what to do. I do enjoy the game though. Anyone else out there play? If so, I would like to party up.

1 Like

Hi not as much as I used to… It is a lot different from when I first played it. Look me up and when on we can game…

I was bored and decided to make a club in game for OTG. I’m gonna try and go through this thread to send invites (club is invite only), but if I miss anyone or if there are any new Apex players moving forward from this post, give a shout. I think some of us may have gotten separated in the origin /steam split.
This was spur of the moment, please don’t feel obligated to join if you don’t want to :smiley:

Also, if the game lets me, I’ll probably make it so anyone can invite.

1 Like

Battle Royale not to your taste? Here’s a different flavor…

I am going to start to play again. Been a long while so I have a huge learning curve. Been playing a lot of COD…

Shoot me an invite

Ah sorry, it had been 3 months, I joined another club :grimacing: . You are still on my friends list, I’ll look out for ya!