Any current players

I am getting back into the game, and was wanting to fill in my contacts list

Maybe join up with some folks

Hi tecknowolf.
There are a few regulars around here who are still playing a few times a week. But the game is in a bit of a weird state. There are things that work really well and there are things that are quite frustrating.
If you are getting back in to see where things are, you will find a lot of new and fun features.
And this month we are slated to finally get the long awaited Carrack, so there is quite a buzz around that.
You can always add cimtaurus to your list and I will fly with you anytime.
We should see the full revamp of the org and chat systems in 3.9 next month, so that will make it a bit easier to coordinate with org mates and friends. That particular feature is only about 9 months late. But who is counting right?

Be sure to check out things like caves, all of the new planets and moons, space stations all over the place, cargo hauling, bounty missions (aka assassin missions) and the criminality system.

In the next major patch we are also getting a bit of a rework on the crime and punishment feature, with prisons and consequences for crimes being added.

The majority of the resources at CIG are focused on Squadron 42 right now, so progress in the Persistent Universe has been like a trickle of water from a leaky faucet. But there is hope that once SQ42 hits beta at the end of the year that some focus will return to SC-PU. Time will tell.

In the meantime, look me up when you want to fly and be sure to share your rsi handle so we can all add you as well.

See you in the verse!

looking forward to the new criminal system so that when I do get a crimestat I do not need to go into FPS mode to clear it at Karea… I would rather pay the fine or do jail time to clear the stat.

Thanks guys, I will send you a pm