A Motto for each Division

So we cannot have individual Division flags but we could go with a Division Motto a few suggestions :slight_smile:

PVP Division: The tears of spoiled children nourish me.

Craft/Light PvP Division: Love you long time, sometimes.

Craft Division: Building Back Better or Making OTG Great Again (Ok I don’t really like those --because not original–help me out here.)

Keeping it light and easy until Launch–might be a good one for all of us.

1 Like

All I can think of is “Is it August 31st yet?” :wink:

1 Like

We don’t need “Making OTG Great Again”. We’re already great. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Maybe for the PvP Division “Dude, I was lagged”

1 Like

For OTG Sigma: I brake for hemp
Seriously, I had such a hard time finding it in beta initially… until I found that one secret spot where there were 5 or 6 spots of it. You know, it was in like a field near a river and there was one of those black gooey areas on the other side with those dudes who crawl around but want to bite you in the nuts. I was running through it for a quest and kept having to recall back to refine/unload and then head back for more. I don’t think I ever did that quest either.

1 Like

And there was picturesque covered bridge near the free range bison

OTG Sigma: I’m a Lumberjack and I’m Okay

(if you do not get it, then you were not blessed with musical stylings of Monty Python and should remedy that ASAP)

4 Likes

I never did kill a bison. them jokers will run clear across the dang zone XD

Musket for the win. However, there is usually some joker just hanging around to loot your kill before you can run up to it. That part really sucks.

Sigma:

1 Like