10 years and counting

I just realized the other day I have been a member of OTG for over 10 years now and my oldest son for 4 IIRC. I do not know if anyone on the OTG forums remembers me ( all my toons are named Ravenbear or Crowwalker), but thanks a lot guys and gals it has been a lot of fun and I hope it goes for another 10. And now that the US Army has figured out I am too damn old to keep sending to AFG and making the youngsters look and feel bad having me run circles around them in my late 40’s and 50s I will be around a lot more. See you in pixel town. And if the forums or a game needs a moderator let me know being retired was great for about 30 days, now I am bored as hell and have time to do it.

5 Likes

1 Like

What courses do you have to take to be a lap dancer extraordinaire? Do they offer an undergrad program? Pervert people like me around the world want to know. =)

Edit. 11 years. longer than I thought I figured I just squeaked in under the 10 year mark.

It’s a tag from my weaker days, scouring the cantenas of tatooine.

Grats, Raven!

Good times. :slight_smile:

Yea…welcome to the retired club. You will find a way to allay the boredom if you follow things you are interested in doing or reading about. I started doing a lot more historical and art history research a few years after I retired on a fluke. I used to do that intermittently throughout my life until I went back to college in my 40’s. The research bug bit and I’ve not stopped since. :grinning:

You can game to your hearts content now too…so cheers!!!